Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   There was nothing wrong with the previous set up.  We don't need a kitchen table on the set.  I remember when Leah used to sit on the sofa to sell a piece of jewelry.  Now that I think about it, when was the last time she sold jewelry on AM Style?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 3/9/19

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

Yes. I just hate to think that there are posters who are discouraged and then don’t participate.  I got my feelings hurt (there! I admitted it) many years ago when posting.

I just don't stick around incendiary stuff any more. I “hit and run” (haha) on that type 🧵 b/c I want to encourage those posters like you.

Leah looks wonderful and can really “pull off” those pedal-pusher length pants with wedges!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've decided that I'm no longer going to start or participate in any threads about Meghan. I enjoyed looking at and talking about her fashion, but the rest of it is so ridiculous. Just do not get it.

@Greeneyedlady21  I have to say ‘i’m Sad to hear this.   I’ve enjoyed seeing the pics of the royal family.  I’ve always clicked on your threads.   I don’t blame you.   This is why I mainly read the threads and don’t participate that much on here anymore.  

if you want I will link the blogs I follow they are just pictures and comments they tolerate no negs, 

Honored Contributor

I didn't wake up crabby this mroning.  That didn't stop me from adding a post to the Suggestion Box forum.  I weighed in on the kitchen addition to the set.  Why does the Q have to be so extra?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

I am late to the party.

I put myself and the Meowers to bed at 8, but then BF came home after 9 from his game and Mr. Handsome got all crazy and was difficult to settle down.  I am just getting started looking at the new arrivals, and then I need to get breakfast.  

Honored Contributor
@jackthebear

Thanks! I’d like the links to the royal blogs
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've decided that I'm no longer going to start or participate in any threads about Meghan. I enjoyed looking at and talking about her fashion, but the rest of it is so ridiculous. Just do not get it.

@Greeneyedlady21  I have to say ‘i’m Sad to hear this.   I’ve enjoyed seeing the pics of the royal family.  I’ve always clicked on your threads.   I don’t blame you.   This is why I mainly read the threads and don’t participate that much on here anymore.  

if you want I will link the blogs I follow they are just pictures and comments they tolerate no negs, 

@jackthebear @You don’t have to, but what a sweetheart you are.  I’d love that.  Both of these royal women are gorgeous.  Their wardrobe is fabulous.  They both have killer smiles.  

Honored Contributor

I would like the blog links too. I already look at What Kate Wore and What Meghan Wore. I've also looked at the blog about the Queen's jewelry.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   There was nothing wrong with the previous set up.  We don't need a kitchen table on the set.  I remember when Leah used to sit on the sofa to sell a piece of jewelry.  Now that I think about it, when was the last time she sold jewelry on AM Style?

You never know when unexpected guests might stop by QVC looking for some breakfast. They might even pop in from HSN on a private jet.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

The Issac lace top was very pretty but not with the shorts or peddle pushers or what ever they are called

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.