Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've decided that I'm no longer going to start or participate in any threads about Meghan. I enjoyed looking at and talking about her fashion, but the rest of it is so ridiculous. Just do not get it.

I follow the royal blogs and IG pages so I see enough of her 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

Lola updated her thread about the school trip last night

@Jtdmum wrote:

Good morning @Bird mama.  Hope you had a great week.  I'm on the road shortly- Wishing everyone a happy Saturday.

Interested in hearing from @lolakimono about her day yesterday.  I'm sure it was a very stressful but successfull day.

Hope to hear from @gmkb , still thinking about her daily.  Hope she is well enough to check in.

Enjoy the day all! 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

weworkwithplasticsurgeons

Honored Contributor
@jackthebear, lol
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

OMG, not a table on AM Style.  I didn't care for it when they started doing it in the jewelry.

Here's Lola's thread about her adventure

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/Good-Vibes-Needed-Today/m-p/5315223#M312886

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama It's supposed to be a kitchen counter because people like to have their coffee while watching AMS. That's what Leah said. So that will make people buy more?

Oh look, another IM lace top. Rare as a unicorn. It's peplum too.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @jackthebear 

Thank you all for guiding me to @lolakimono ’s thread.❤️❤️

Oh my, what a time!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've decided that I'm no longer going to start or participate in any threads about Meghan. I enjoyed looking at and talking about her fashion, but the rest of it is so ridiculous. Just do not get it.

@Greeneyedlady21  I have to say ‘i’m Sad to hear this.   I’ve enjoyed seeing the pics of the royal family.  I’ve always clicked on your threads.   I don’t blame you.   This is why I mainly read the threads and don’t participate that much on here anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I get it it.  There's alot of negativity here and most times I just pass up a thread.  Jan Michael Vincent died and instead of remembering him like he was back in the day, someone just had to post a photo of him during some rought times, looking like he**.  I wanted to say, really?  Dude is dead, remember him in happier times.  I just kept it moving and read a different thread.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So yesterday I had a UPS package that I upgraded via my choice delivered to the local PO even though it is marked My choice

Ups' answer you upgraded to late, pff trying to get the refund from UPS was next to impossible

Past Event
Past Event
Past Event
Past Event
In Transit03/08/20192:11 P.M.Bronx, NY, United States

Received by the local post office

Delivered03/08/2019 1:24 P.M.Bronx, NY, US

DELIVERED

Out for Delivery03/08/2019 6:06 A.M.Bronx, NY, United States

Loaded on Delivery Vehicle

03/08/2019 5:49 A.M.Bronx, NY, United StatesDestination Scan
Upgrade Completed03/08/2019 5:48 A.M.Bronx, NY, United States

As requested, the UPS My Choice® delivery change was completed. / The package upgrade has been processed.

03/08/2019 5:20 A.M.Maspeth, NY, United StatesDeparture Scan
  03/08/2019 12:40 A.M.Maspeth, NY, United StatesArrival Scan
  03/07/2019 9:25 P.M.East Petersburg, PA, United StatesDeparture Scan
  03/07/2019 8:08 P.M.East Petersburg, PA, United StatesOrigin Scan
  03/07/2019 4:02 P.M.Bronx, NY, United StatesA UPS My Choice® delivery change was requested for this package. / The package upgrade has been processed.
  03/07/2019 4:02 P.M.Bronx, NY, United StatesA UPS My Choice® delivery change was requested for this package. / The package upgrade has been processed.
Label Created03/07/2019 3:55 P.M.United States

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.