Honored Contributor

Re: 🐇 AM Style Chat 3-23-19 🐇

This is the coat I ordered, H2Off mesh lined raincoat. I'm not crazy about the pleat in the back, hope that doesn't turn out to look strange

287444_0_45.jpeg287444_12037_41.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Hi all, missed the party, lol. I've had a busy week, 3 days I was gone most of the day, the rest has been spent clearing the yard of downed limbs, branches from the latest storms, and pulling leaves from the pool cover and pumping water from the top of the pool cover also, Better to get a jump start before I am knee deep in spring planting and general yard work.
Tired this morning, have some cleaning to get done though.
The only shopping I've done is to order my yearly supply of 'Tan Towels from HSN.
I did have Q on briefly, saw Leah in the dot dress, she looked really good in it. I imagine, in my mind (lol) all that polyester and spandex just sticking to every inch of my body during warm/hot weather and it's an immediate no, for me.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, doing whatever makes you happy.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

heading out,  have a great day 

Respected Contributor

Hi AM Style posters. As usual I'm late on the west coast. I had decided to add more insulation in my attic to try and deflect some of the heat this coming scorching summer. I had it all planned until I went to the home improvement store, where the guy was railroading me to remove all of my present insulation and add just theirs ... of course he wanted to do the work at my house. So, today I'm headed for a different home improvement store, where I'll find out the lead time on having a different type of insulation I saw yesterday delivered; someone I know had already agreed to do the work. I can't wait to move out of this house and into a condo in a couple years further up the west coast (Portland? Seattle area?) and out of the relentless heat here.

A pair of Kate & Mallory jeans I ordered for $35.99 from Evine arrived this week, #740-239. They're ankle lenghth and have a slight ruffled hem. They fit well and aren't overly trendy for me, so their keepers.

I'm off to see insulation. Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

treated myself to these yesterday , would think I could find dupe somewhere for less nope, 

Splendid - Camo Jogger Pants

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

treated myself to these yesterday , would think I could find dupe somewhere for less nope, 

Splendid - Camo Jogger Pants

@jackthebear  ...

This might be a bit too much ... but, given the ombre effect, maybe not ... I got it in the blue when it was a LTS

https://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Ombre-Print-Zip-Front-Fleece-Hoodie.product.A294411.html?upsh=1...

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

If you love the jeans you have now, I’d get them taken in.❤️

I have spent the last two weeks looking for titanium dioxide-free cosmetics to replace mine.

@LTT1 

I ‘m curious if you could find any titanium dioxide free cosmetics.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

Yes!

I found titanium dioxide-free cosmetics on 100% Pure (my best match); Omiana (new to me); Coastal Classic Creations (no returns but EWG approved) and M*A*D*

Minerals.

In all cases, I needed to sort through their listings to find the right ones. 100% Pure sent an email with them listed; Omiana highlights in the title and CCC — type “titanium dioxide” into the title. Good luck!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 Thanks so much?