Honored Contributor

Re: 🐇 AM Style Chat 3-23-19 🐇

haven't bought anything this week but waiting for my ON order from last weekend, will be here monday I think 

got wide leg linen pants, ordered in various sizes and that straw bag. 

and a dress which i forgot to delete 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I feel your pain!

And even tho small on top, I do still benefit from an underwire...for shaping.

Once (in my 30’s) I stood in a VS dressing room to be fitted for a bra, and the SA was completely stumped about what to do to fit me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. I read this morning that a Parkland survivor took her life on St Patrick's day. Made me feel so sad, another casualty of that horrible event. Heartbreaking. She suffered from PTSD and survivor's guilt. 19 years old.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Seriously, Bali's Flower Bra, Is my new favorite, and many other women feel the same way. Love! Light materials used. Macy's reviews, are what sold me. 

Honored Contributor

The only thing I received this week was my 100% cotton tanks by Alpha Mills (made in USA and bought them through Amazon).

Image result for alpha mills tank

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity   I also used to wear an underwire just because they'd give me boost if you will. I haven't seen the styles yet the Q is going to offer but I'll check them out.

Now that I wear genies as I said, they're not an underwire but the pads give me a boost if you will, in the size factor. Don't know what happened to me vs my 2 sibs but I certainly got left out in this category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out Target's new line of bras,  

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

It is so sad...a beautiful life...gone.

She lost her BFF in that shooting and the brother sent a message about this. Just not right imo...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Oh my - we small girls can laugh at each other (I hope you don't mind!) but I know I KNOW what you're talking about for sure. It's just so sad trying so hard to find a bra that fits, looks good but I also imagine on the other end of the spectrum I feel for the ladies who are very large too.

Bathing suits are the same too.

Honored Contributor

The model wore a jacket over the sleeveless dress. Thankfully! Meredith didn't.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, @LTT1   Speaking of bras, you should check out the site 'herroom.com' - fabulous for tons of brands, styles, colors for bras and intimates. Love this site, bought and still buy bras here too. Coobies is a great sub for genies.