Honored Contributor
For anyone who was interested in the giraffe birth......it's happening now.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

Thanks...watching it now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
Miracle of life.....amazing.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I saw this yesterday and it made me LOL.

you made me laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

$44.97 from BLANKNY-

so pretty! not in my size :-(

Respected Contributor

@twinny70  I hope your hubby is feeling better and ready to leave the hospital.

@lolakimono  Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Are you able to take a day off to rest & recoup? I love the jeans jacket you posted.

My older dog stayed on workday schedule & woke me at 4:30 am (Pacific Time.) After washing bowls, feeding, going outside, etc., it was almost 5:30 am when I got back to bed. Then the landscapers woke me at 7am. I needed them to clean up blown leaves, fallen blossoms, & remove a dead shrub even though I have rocks instead of lawn. I ordered the QVC M55703 mama bunny w/babies to put in the shrub's place. Due to the scare about some weed killers, I've been going out daily lately and pulling some tiny weeds that have popped up after our extraordinary rains this year. I spray the outside of the house, the roof, and many parts of the yard for bugs as soon as it gets warm. Well, I sprayed heavily on Thursday, and I swear despite wearing a hoodie/gloves/large sunglasses, etc., I felt like I had semi-exterminated myself; I came in the house feeling weak & tired. 5 yrs ago I had killer bees in my roof above the garage & had to stay in the house 3 days until the exterminator said they were all dead & gone. Scared the daylights out of me then, so now I spray, and spray, and spray. Lol.

I missed all AM Style, but just watched Isaac M. @lolakimono  I ordered the IM black dot rain jacket now. You're right; I'll wear it solid side out lol.

I have errands to run in a while. Hope everyone has a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

My DH and I are back home.  It's been a long day because the hospital is very busy.

The carotid artery test results are normal too.  The only thing that showed up was dehydration.  It is weird because we eat our meals at the same time every day & he had a good breakfast that day.

The Dr. said that she wants my DH to have a stress test, wear a heart monitor for a day or so, see his General Practitioner & a cardiologist.  I think that our local Clinic has all of these Dr 's.  Then she wants him to see a neurosurgeon.  Just to cover all bases.

At first they thought that he might have had a mild stroke, but that was ruled out & one of the other Dr.'s said that he had a heart like gold.

We were very happy with the Dr 's & nurses.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 I had actually thought it could be dehydration. I hope it turns out to be only that. I hope you can rest now too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

So glad you two are at home now!

What a relief!

At least, for now, I hope you can rest 💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I also have an athletic calf, it is athletic from all the walking I do. So I have an issue if cropped jeans fit too tight there. Sorry, I just have the worst issues with jeans and pants fitting. That's one reason I like dresses so much. 

Have you seen these jeans?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Boyfriend-Crop-Jeans.product.A301232.html

@Greeneyedlady21