Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Tennesseegal   I hope the items you ordered are winners.

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thinking about @gmkb 

Image result for forget me nots

She struck me as someone who enjoyed life and enjoyed beauty.  I hope she is resting with no pain.

Some people might think that it is silly for us to discuss fashion or jewelry or shoes and maybe it is.  But I find that on the days when I go out the door and I feel "pretty" that my mood is better.  It doesn't mean that there won't be any problems or stress throughout the day, as we all know, but I think that you feel more confident and I think that people notice these things.  I heard Joan Rivers say one day that it took just as long to put on a nice shirt and pants as it did a sweatshirt and sweatpants and she was right.  It's all about a mindset.  

Oh well, so much for Saturday morning philosophy!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal   Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD @Snicks1 

i need to look April up!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD @Snicks1 

i need to look April up!

@LTT1  you can just google april the giffafe, it should come up on a 24/7 utube.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama 

I am hoping this afternoon to put up some birdhouses out in the yard.  Spring will be here soon and some young bird couples need a love nest!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal   I need to check the shingles on the sparrow birdhouse that I have hanging from the soffitt on the garage attachment.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Do you know how the results of @twinny70 ’s DH turned out?

last I read, yesterday on the shopaholic thread, he was going to have a test for his arteries. 

‘I am wishing them well....

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Hopefully we'll know more today

Esteemed Contributor

I am back up in the hospital with my DH.  The carotid artery test results seem to be fine. His blood sugars and BP are great.  We are waiting to see the Dr.  As I said before, his Cat Scan and MRI were good too.

I am praying that we are out of here before !lunch time.  He had a good breakfast.

He is being a good patient.  We had a little talk about this last night before I left last night.

I am tired because I went to bed at midnight and got up at 5:30.   I miss him being in the house and I started to talk to him at least 4x last night and remembered that I was Home Alone.

My ddil called me last night and our ds just called & spoke to my DH.  My DH has had a lot of phone calls and several visitors so far.  He is in good spirits so that is a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 @Bird mama 

Hang in there @twinny70 !

It is very tough...lack of sleep/worry for your DH.

The good news will come pretty soon that he can go home💗