Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Good morning all!  It is pretty but chilly here in east Tennessee today and no rain in the forecast for a week!  We haven't had the snow like you northern folks but it has rained for months it seems.  

I ordered some tops from Martha Stewart last week- the first items that I have ordered from her.  A peasant style blouse in shell pink and a collared shirt in egg shell blue.  I love that color.  they are supposed to arrive today in the mail so I am anxious to see fit.

My first thoughts this morning were @gmkb .  I think of her often as I'm sure you ladies do too.

@twinny70 

Sorry about your husband and hope he is home soon.

@Dawnie 

Love that yellow blouse.

@Greeneyedlady21 

I like your daisy thread.  I bought a daisy scarf at Old Navy and wear it with a striped top from ON.  It makes me feel very French!!! Ooh la la! LOL  (C and Banks also has a few daisy items).  By the way, ON is 40% off everything through tomorrow online and in store.  I also understand your problem with pants/jeans.  That is why i like skirts and dresses too.

@lolakimono 

Sorry you've been sick.

@i am still oxox

Hope you have a good vacation. 

I'm seeing butterflies on lots of items this spring.  Christopher and Banks has several tops and so does Talbots.  @Greeneyedlady21 and @lolakimono - we need a thread about butterfly items.  Hint, hint! Woman Wink  You are both good at that!  I ordered the diamonique butterfly earrings in gold tone and I am enjoying them.  I wore them last night on date night with my husband.  

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

cute old navy bag 

product

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I'll see what I can do.Cat Wink

I think of @gmkb  every day.  I hope that she is well and is resting pain free.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

I hit the wrong icon and got a spoiler bar!!! Crazy!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal   I hope the items you ordered are winners.

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thinking about @gmkb 

Image result for forget me nots

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

I'll see what I can do.Cat Wink

I think of @gmkb  every day.  I hope that she is well and is resting pain free.  Heart

I'm worried that we haven't heard from her for quite a while now ... 

Honored Contributor

@SoX   Geri last posted on February 9th.  I pray daily that she is comforted physically, emotionally and spiritually.  Geri has a strong faith.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
@lolakimono

HAHALOL. .purse!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Ladies he did not disapoint, B was a pain in the rasp when packing, I swear the man has ADD

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Good morning all!  It is pretty but chilly here in east Tennessee today and no rain in the forecast for a week!  We haven't had the snow like you northern folks but it has rained for months it seems.  

I ordered some tops from Martha Stewart last week- the first items that I have ordered from her.  A peasant style blouse in shell pink and a collared shirt in egg shell blue.  I love that color.  they are supposed to arrive today in the mail so I am anxious to see fit.

My first thoughts this morning were @gmkb .  I think of her often as I'm sure you ladies do too.

@twinny70 

Sorry about your husband and hope he is home soon.

@Dawnie 

Love that yellow blouse.

@Greeneyedlady21 

I like your daisy thread.  I bought a daisy scarf at Old Navy and wear it with a striped top from ON.  It makes me feel very French!!! Ooh la la! LOL  (C and Banks also has a few daisy items).  By the way, ON is 40% off everything through tomorrow online and in store.  I also understand your problem with pants/jeans.  That is why i like skirts and dresses too.

@lolakimono 

Sorry you've been sick.

@i am still oxox

Hope you have a good vacation. 

Spoiler

was just on ON too,  looking at those wide leg linen pants toggling back/forth with petite and regular  one good thing about the Q is those exact garment sizing so I can really see what works for me,