Trusted Contributor

Good morn!

@Bird mama   CP is having a “green” flash sale on her site.  Check QVC prices before purchasing.  

I received this A287743 Wing Collared Linea shirt in daffodil. Cute, true to size. $19.61

7732F967-7FCA-4A07-85E2-EF4728BA119B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I also have an athletic calf, it is athletic from all the walking I do. So I have an issue if cropped jeans fit too tight there. Sorry, I just have the worst issues with jeans and pants fitting. That's one reason I like dresses so much. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 3/16/19

[ Edited ]

poor Leah, someone put a DC top over a dress and made her wear it.

stretch jean jackets on coupon at costco, of course not the size ranges here but still under 20 vs 50+

thinking about getting a white one, and getting rid of the white one I have that's all cotton I don't wear it much, b/c how often can you wear a white jacket but it's nice to have.

the knit denim might be easier 

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Good morning ...

Still dark here ... I'm not in the mood for all that silliness this a.m.  ... I mean what would you name your boat?   Leah, get a grip!

It's been raining for two days ... off and on ... I'm trying to take the high road here ... it'll be a green spring!

those stupid questions,  guess it's a way to get viewer involved, but still waste of air time 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@lolakimonoThat's part of the problem, I was a 10 but my 10 jeans are big on me now but 8 is still too tight in some jeans. Has to be higher rise, no low rise or mid rise that cuts me right at my belly fat. I'm a 33 inseam and I don't like short crops. I like the ones you posted except for the little bit of distressing. Has to be free shipping and free returns too.

was going to suggest Poshmark, but that's basically final sale so only good if you know what you want and that it will fit you. or if you are a seller and willing to re-posh .

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

Oh no!

I missed this and am so very sorry he is in the hospital! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

spanx lady automatic mute 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Love love that jean jacket!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

That spanx bra isn't even fitting the dummy right.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

RE the Spanx model, there is a "crack" under the band.

Is the bra too tight and it's folding her skin over?