Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS - did I just say that.....

Honored Contributor

@SoX I like Leah but I agree. It is way too silly for me. I don't get it.

I was looking at Irish sweaters online after I posted the QVC2 big deal. Saw this one on a site called Irish Store. To me this is the perfect shade of green for an Aran sweater.

cardk3-p-cardk4-m-b668-403_2.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

PinkDogwood .We had our taxes done in February and got a rebate back on what we paid into the State and Federal Govt.  It was easy come & easy go.  My DH had new tires and a battery put on & in our Subaru.  It's the first time that we have ever had a new battery or tires replaced, but we traveled over 12,000 seeing our beautiful country.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   I must ask, is this April at the Columbus zoo by chance?  I know we have another giraffe here who's getting ready to give birth too. I don't know if she's April or not though.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70   Hope you have a wonderful trip, any time is a great time for a vacation for sure!

Honored Contributor

Good going my friend, @twinny70  I got a little back from the feds but had to pay the state. The state took half of my fed money BOO!

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

I "consult" with DH on his packing, I think he is just a bit spoiled. I had my meds all packed nicly and sitting on the table and he say oh you packed my meds. I think I spoiled him just a bit 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @Bird mama @lolakimono @Snicks1 @LTT1 and everybody!  Woke up very late today- Actually the pup got me up!  Very busy week and with Daylight Savings..exhausted.  I'm usually pretty full of energy but this week was tough. 

I received my Renee Greenstein blouse yesterday.  I was so exhausted last night I almost waited to open it and try it, glad I didn't wait!  So cute on- A351895, I was going to go for the white or pink but looked in the closet at the sea of pink, white (and blue) blouses so opted for the gray. 

I am so so happy with the blouse!  Has tons of detail you don't see online or on the presentations! It doesn't run big, it runs HUGE- I'm glad I sized down.  Definite thumbs up on that one!  

Pretty windy here but warm so will be walking the big guy and probably take the hose out and wash down the cars and maybe even rinse down some of the crud on the windows, start a little spring cleaning early. 

Everybody have a great day-

Esteemed Contributor

PinkDogwood, I forgot to tell you that I also got my drivers license renewed in January. It has a special 🌟 symbol on it . The hardest part was going to our lock box & getting our marriage license and my passport out.  I had to take the vision test too.

I am still ox ox. I have to use my Eagle eye when my DH packs his bag.  

Honored Contributor

There is something I do not like about the Laurie Felt jeans ad yet it is taking me back to my teen years in the late 70's

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.