Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 

I am in suburban NYC and as we were riding home from dinner last night, it looked like a Summer evening, the sky was so grey and about 90 minutes later we had a huge thunderboomer, I had to remind it is still March 

@meallen616 wrote:

Woke up around 5:00, it;s 47 degrees in New Jersey! Everyone enjoy the show! Good morning all!

https://sd.keepcalms.com/i/its-saturday-and-its-shopping-day.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

@I am still oxox 

@twinny70 

@meallen616 

@Snicks1 

@jackthebear 

@LTT1 

@Greeneyedlady21 

Good morning!  I hope I didn't miss anyone.  After my whirlwind week last week, I had no choice but to get sick this week, LOL.

I took the Alka Seltzer p.m. formula last night at about 8 and here I am almost 12 hours later, LOL.

Moving slowly, but I will check out the new arrivals.  I need breakfast too.  

Esteemed Contributor

LTT & jackthebear, good morning to both of you.

I am still ox ox. Have fun on your travels . I am packed ahead of time too, but my DH throws things into his bag are we are about to head out the door.  To each his own I guess.

greeneyedlady. I just bought a new sun hat a couple of weeks ago.  Enjoy yours and maybe another color.

Snick's and meallen. Hi to both of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, take care of yourself.  Easier said than done.

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday AM Girls! Hope your week wasn't too bad. We had really nice weather for 2 days or so, today another rude awakening when I opened the back door to let Wallace the poodle outside. Even he doesn't stay out long and the cold just slapped me in the face!

So any Formula 1 gals out there? The season has started again this weekend in Aussie land. I'm excited, watching qualifying right now instead of Leah. I did tune in to the Leah show when I got up right at 7A - is she a stunner or what in her golden sunflower yellow. Leah looks great! Love her outfit, if she doesn't look like a breath of springtime. And she has great legs too!!!!!

I've been shopping for a few spring/summer things myself, a few things on sale here, a few new items. Leaving the vionics on the shelf though, colors are nice but I don't like the style. They look like they'd be hard to keep on your feet - or on mine.

Taxes are done, gee that was fun. I decided to be pro active and stand in line for my new drivers license this week too. Stood in line for an hour before I actually got up to the counter, then it took a while longer, girl looking over all my docs, taking a stupid eye test, then finally sitting for my photo, that too is always fun. I'm approved for the advanced license in order to get me through any airport properly (I'm assuming), and now am waiting for it to be sent to me. I walked out with a piece of paper that has my pic on it that'll be on the license but I also got my current back b/c it's still good until April 24th. They actually had a rover speaking to every person to ask what docs they had, making certain we're all ready and if not, people could still get a license but not the approved one for flying.

Anyway, it's grocery shopping day for us. I hope we do't get tied up in traffic with St Patty's Day parades that'll be happening.

So now that DH is up, I'll be watching AM Style on the laptop. Don't spend too much $$$$$$ ladies. Have a grat weekend!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ms Lola!!!! @lolakimono 

Hope you're feeling much better these days.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning ...

Still dark here ... I'm not in the mood for all that silliness this a.m.  ... I mean what would you name your boat?   Leah, get a grip!

It's been raining for two days ... off and on ... I'm trying to take the high road here ... it'll be a green spring!

Honored Contributor
I'm watching, off and on, April the Giraffe, she is due to give birth, any time now.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I saw this yesterday and it made me LOL.