Honored Contributor

Good Morning AM Stylers.  I just noticed the yellow AM Style mug on the set and I want one, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Good morning!

I want one too@

headed back to be...internet is being finicky!

will bbl❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Checking in for a few minutes, we will be away for the show next week and need to think about getting stuff together. Its B's stuff mine is all packed

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

good morning all

for some unknown reason woke up at 5;30!

was dark

mr jtb is ready for the gym,  i might be ready for a nap 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   For the second day in a row, I woke up at 5:30.  When I saw the time, I said, no way and made myself go back to sleep for another hour Woman Happy  There is a light coating of snow on the grass.  Nothing says almost spring in MI like snow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Teeth whitening at the kitchen counter, island, whatever that is. If they ever have Leah doing the happy dance I'm out.

The sun hat I got for free from Amazon last weekend fits well and seems to be good quality. I'm going to look to see if they have any in navy. I also ordered two NYDJ denim shorts from Amazon for steal prices, returned one of them.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Woke up about 6 30 for a potty run could not fall back alseep Smiley Sad. First time ever I have seen a man modeling anything on AM style

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
Good morning all.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Woke up around 5:00, it;s 47 degrees in New Jersey! Everyone enjoy the show! Good morning all!

https://sd.keepcalms.com/i/its-saturday-and-its-shopping-day.png

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I love the yellow mug  & Leah's  yellow outfit.  It looks great with the white TSV.

I am up early because my mind has been going wild all night.

My DH is still in the hospital.  I plan to call him at 8:00 & leave here at 8:30 unless I hear differently.

It's a good thing that the hospital is only a half hour drive.  

I have no shopping on my mind today.

I hope that you all have a great weekend.

It was 60° on Thursday morning and in the 30's by the afternoon.  We had a little rain, but we are supposed to have a week of sunshine & mild temps.  There is a lot of flooding in many of our nearby towns.