Super Contributor

I checked the specs on that D&co leisure set. The colors look too much like jammies and the pants are too short even for me. Too bad.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone here eat Stella D'oro breakfast treats? If so, they came out with a blueberry and chocolate chip version. I bought the blueberry.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
Snickster, you made a great choice in CeraVe, my dermatologist recommended it to me this week. Good to know it's available at Walmart. What size was yours? I have some on order from Amazon.
Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Bird mama said:

Does anyone here eat Stella D'oro breakfast treats? If so, they came out with a blueberry and chocolate chip version. I bought the blueberry.

I used to love those! I don't think they are available here. I haven't seen them since I lived back east. Blueberry sounds wonderful.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Goldenmoher said: Snickster, you made a great choice in CeraVe, my dermatologist recommended it to me this week. Good to know it's available at Walmart. What size was yours? I have some on order from Amazon.

The one I got was 12 oz, they had another a bit larger for around $16, I think it was. I thought I would try the smaller size first to see what I thought of it. I had read that a lot of derms had recommended it. Hope it works for you too.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUNUCULUS!!! Have a super day!!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Bird mama said:

Haven't seen them around here. I'll keep an eye out for them, though.

Super Contributor

Does anyone here wear those Tom's brand shoes? The women at work are crazy for them and have dozens of pairs each. They look uncomfortable to me and certainly wouldn't flatter a shorty like me.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 kittyfan said:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUNUCULUS!!! Have a super day!!!!!

Is it Runun's b-day? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:

Does anyone here wear those Tom's brand shoes? The women at work are crazy for them and have dozens of pairs each. They look uncomfortable to me and certainly wouldn't flatter a shorty like me.

I don't wear them and will head over to google to get a quick lesson.

Be right back

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise