Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it is a different world now in schools, malls, movie theaters etc. Sad but so true. HC, You & DH must have really had a fun exciting time when DH was working. While we were hunkered down for so many weeks because of either cold weather or lots of snow, I did get my entire house purged. I am not a pack rat, but I couldn't believe the stuff I had hidden away in drawers and cupboards that I haven't used for years and I don't miss any of it. Even my DH said one day, "gee it looks so nice around here."

Honored Contributor

I have a couple tops from this line, I like the dresses, but don't have a need for any more dresses in my wardrobe. I hardly wear the ones in there now. Not quite the right thing for working in the yard. haha

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 twinny2 said:

Yes, it is a different world now in schools, malls, movie theaters etc. Sad but so true. HC, You & DH must have really had a fun exciting time when DH was working. While we were hunkered down for so many weeks because of either cold weather or lots of snow, I did get my entire house purged. I am not a pack rat, but I couldn't believe the stuff I had hidden away in drawers and cupboards that I haven't used for years and I don't miss any of it. Even my DH said one day, "gee it looks so nice around here."

Purging my house and closet is one of my very favorite pastimes! I'm envious of you for that, but not the weather. I'm so sorry for what you are all going through this winter.

Super Contributor

$157 - wow.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 twinny2 said:

twinny2; that's great, I have done the same thing this winter. I am ready for Spring now, can't wait to get outside.

Honored Contributor

My hands, and feet got really rough this winter, worst ever. I bought CeraVe at Walmart, and can't believe how much difference it has made in just 2 days. That is some good stuff. It was about $12.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 snickster said:

My hands, and feet got really rough this winter, worst ever. I bought CeraVe at Walmart, and can't believe how much difference it has made in just 2 days. That is some good stuff. It was about $12.

Good recommendation, thank you.

I use Avon's foot products. They are excellent.

Honored Contributor

I've had my furnace humidifier set on high this winter and still have dry skin. That price isn't bad for something that works. I use Jergens ultra healing.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:

Good recommendation, thank you.

I use Avon's foot products. They are excellent.

Avon does make great products for the feet. I like the intensive callus cream and overnight renewing cream.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Not applicable

What brand and where can I buy Leah's cute ankle cuffed jeans worn on 2/22/14? Can you buy those on QVC? Thank you!