Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 snickster said:
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:
On 2/22/2014 Bird mama said:
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:

I know it's just for fun, but i"m not diggin' Leah's hair. Is that Ken Paves? Looks like something went to sleep atop her head.

Tabitha somebody was on AM beauty.

Am I alone in thinking it looks like a hot mess?

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just not joining in on bashing on anyone.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bash. I love beautiful Leah. I think someone did her a disservice with that hairpiece.

Honored Contributor

We had a team meeting at work yesterday and my team lead shared security information related to an 'active shooter' situation. I mean the security code words 1. alerting there's a situation and 2. alerting the situation is out of control and employee should run and hide.

Maybe I am naïve. I never thought that I would receive training on an 'active shooting' situation.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It's a different world we live in now, isn't it?

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

We had a team meeting at work yesterday and my team lead shared security information related to an 'active shooter' situation. I mean the security code words 1. alerting there's a situation and 2. alerting the situation is out of control and employee should run and hide.

Maybe I am naïve. I never thought that I would receive training on an 'active shooting' situation.

We have these drills regularly at school. They are a good idea, but I have my doubts as to their effectiveness. We used to have a codeword for lock down, but no one was ever sure what it was, so they simplified it.

Now it's L O C K D O W N ! That makes it easier. Smile

Super Contributor

Nancy Hicks! Where the heck has she been? She's so attractive.

Honored Contributor

I am surprised to see Nancy Hicks on, I thought they had discontinued that line.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Yes it is a different world for sure.

Honored Contributor

I always liked Nancy. She's so positive. From what I understand she also presents bedding/linens/candles (something like that).

Super Contributor

I always liked Nancy. She's so positive. From what I understand she also presents bedding/linens/candles (something like that).

I haven't seen her in a long, long time, but I appreciate her professional style. She also strikes me as someone who actually has a style sense.

Honored Contributor

After receiving active shooter materials, you couldn't pay me to wear Camo {#emotions_dlg.lol}