Honored Contributor

Anyone catching Fallon on the tonight show?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Bird mama said:
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:
He also works the food pantry every Tuesday night. My dh is a wonderful man, but you NEVER EVER want to be stuck around him when he has nothing to do. I suggested this wen he first lost his job to keep us both from going nuts.

Does he get ants in his pants when he is bored?

That's putting it mildly. He's been in the movie business for 35 years… everything moves quickly there and he's used to working 60-70 hours a week and being on call 24/7. I knew it would be too much of a shock to his system to stop cold turkey.

Honored Contributor

I know it's just for fun, but i"m not diggin' Leah's hair. Is that Ken Paves? Looks like something went to sleep atop her head.

Tabitha somebody was on AM beauty.

Super Contributor

Anyone catching Fallon on the tonight show?

Only some clips. I never watched any of those shows with regularity. I go to bed too early.

Super Contributor

I could use an organizer bag, but the ones they've been bringing don't look user-friendly to me.

Super Contributor

I know it's just for fun, but i"m not diggin' Leah's hair. Is that Ken Paves? Looks like something went to sleep atop her head.

Am I alone in thinking it looks like a hot mess?

Honored Contributor

When I first saw it, I thought - nuh-uh. I like it now Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I bought these dream Jeannes that are showing right now at the QVC Outlet Store two years go. I paid $7.50 them. I got the white and they are very pretty but they are hot in the summertime as the fabric is thick. Bird mama, you got a great deal at JCP too, I am short, so everything is usually way long on me. The JCP that we were in is closing in May. Then we went into the Sears store in the same mall and that one is closing in April. Sign of the times I guess. HC, that is so funny about you keeping DH busy. My DH took early retirement almost 12 years ago, He has been plenty busy this winter as we have already had 32 snowfalls and our snowiest month is usually March. He does a lot for me in the house, so that I am most thankful for too. We also like to travel when I feel up to it, so that is what keeps us the happiest. Just wish for warm up so we could hit the road again soon!

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just not joining in on bashing on anyone.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

They're showing the wrong video.