Super Contributor

Morning Loves, Cap, Snickster, everybody!

Honored Contributor

HouseCat, the event sounds like it will be fun.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning - lovestoteach. How's little Lexi?

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 twinny2 said:

HC, your outfit sounds very nice. Hope you have a great time tonight. I broke my no clothes shopping since last September on Weds. My DH & I have been cooped up for so many weeks because of the weather that we went away for the day. We did actually have two days here that were in the 40's. I bought a nice top at JCP for $4.99, a nice top at Kohl's for $4.44 and a cardigan at another store for $7.00. The one top has a nice v-neck with a little bling but not too much. The other top us a nice u neck and not too low. They both have 3/4 sleeves so I will be able to wear them this spring.summer/next fall. Then we had a nice lunch to celebrate my birthday which was actually in January. On my b'day the wind chill was minus for for that entire week.

Belated birthday greetings to you {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

A couple of weeks ago, I bought two pair of jeans and two quilted jackets from JCP. I spent $100 which was pretty good as I am tall and actually found two tall quilted jackets for $25 a piece. They aren't heavy weight and the teal one will serve as a transitional jacket for fall and the taupe will serve the same purpose for spring. Cheaper than a new trench from Eddie Bauer so I was happy.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Rununculus said:

Hmm... this could be a good place for a lead to a paid position, no doubt you've thought of that.

Wink

They tell him that all the time. In fact, he filled in for the director last week, who hasn't had a vacation day in two years. It's a non-profit operation and they don't have a very big budget.

He also works the food pantry every Tuesday night. My dh is a wonderful man, but you NEVER EVER want to be stuck around him when he has nothing to do. I suggested this wen he first lost his job to keep us both from going nuts.

Esteemed Contributor

Cap, breakfast out sounds so good. Have a nice time with your DD. Bird mama, I think those shoes are really cute. HC, that is so wonderful that your DH does that much volunteering at the center. You deserve a nice time tonight.

Honored Contributor

How come Angel doesn't get music when she Quacker kicks?

Super Contributor

I haven't kept up with the kitty thread. How are Lola's new kitties doing?

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:
He also works the food pantry every Tuesday night. My dh is a wonderful man, but you NEVER EVER want to be stuck around him when he has nothing to do. I suggested this wen he first lost his job to keep us both from going nuts.

Does he get ants in his pants when he is bored?

Super Contributor

I know it's just for fun, but i"m not diggin' Leah's hair. Is that Ken Paves? Looks like something went to sleep atop her head.