Trusted Contributor

Morning AM STYLE BUDDIES>>> Sounds like you are all ready for a great day.

House Cat, be sure to let us know how the event goes. I am sure you will look beautiful and feel comfortable too.

We are meeting one of our daughters for breakfast, so I will wish you all a great weekend...and I will be reading your posts later when I get home. We have sunshine too...WOO HOO!

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of sandals this week. Did you ever buy a shoe that isn't horrible but doesn't rock your world like you hoped? I'll keep them but they are not the Cinderalla shoe I was looking for

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Bird mama said:
On 2/22/2014 house cat said:

Good Morning Housecat ~ what's shaking in your part of the country?

Ahhh! Thankfully nothing is shaking!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I'm out of any fun funds for this month…. so I'll just be window shopping.

I haven't bought any clothes yet this year, except for the fancy pants and top for tonight's charity event. I wound up with black wide leg slinky type pants and a slightly sparkly top. Nothing to write home about.

You and hubby are going somewhere fancy tonight? That's fun.

He works, literally, 40 hours a week at the local Senior Center with the meals program. No pay. He's a volunteer. Of course they love him there, so they invited us to this expensive charity event that raises money for the senior center. We couldn't afford it if we had to pay for it, but someone donated a whole table for the SC workers and they invited him. That was very nice of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I need a casual set like the top that Leah is wearing and would have been interested in that one… but it comes with crop pants.

Actually, I'm thinking the same ... the crops will become floods on me, though.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Cap - have fun at breakfast

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

That is actually a cute denim skirt, but I just don't care for pull on things. I like an actual waist band.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Yes, cap.. I'll be sure to let you all know how stunning I look tonight. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

The waiters are all supposed to be t.v. stars from years past. Should be interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

HC, your outfit sounds very nice. Hope you have a great time tonight. I broke my no clothes shopping since last September on Weds. My DH & I have been cooped up for so many weeks because of the weather that we went away for the day. We did actually have two days here that were in the 40's. I bought a nice top at JCP for $4.99, a nice top at Kohl's for $4.44 and a cardigan at another store for $7.00. The one top has a nice v-neck with a little bling but not too much. The other top us a nice u neck and not too low. They both have 3/4 sleeves so I will be able to wear them this spring.summer/next fall. Then we had a nice lunch to celebrate my birthday which was actually in January. On my b'day the wind chill was minus for for that entire week.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, bird! Good morning everyone!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Good Morning Housecat ~ what's shaking in your part of the country?

Ahhh! Thankfully nothing is shaking!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I'm out of any fun funds for this month…. so I'll just be window shopping.

I haven't bought any clothes yet this year, except for the fancy pants and top for tonight's charity event. I wound up with black wide leg slinky type pants and a slightly sparkly top. Nothing to write home about.

You and hubby are going somewhere fancy tonight? That's fun.

He works, literally, 40 hours a week at the local Senior Center with the meals program. No pay. He's a volunteer. Of course they love him there, so they invited us to this expensive charity event that raises money for the senior center. We couldn't afford it if we had to pay for it, but someone donated a whole table for the SC workers and they invited him. That was very nice of them.

Hmm... this could be a good place for a lead to a paid position, no doubt you've thought of that.

Wink