Super Contributor

Happy Birthday, Run!

Honored Contributor

Okay, the classic style would never stay on my foot. (High arch and narrow heal). Not a bad looking shoe, just looks like it would hurt my feet.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Rununculus

Super Contributor
Thanks Snickster! I did buy some at the drugstore and have been using it, I agree it does a great job.
Contributor

Housecat, I have tried on a pair of Tom's and found them to be very flat and offered no arch support. I mention this because I know you like Orthoheel.

Super Contributor

I spent 2 1/2 hours in Macy's this week. I haven't been in a b&m store in many months, except for Steinmart. There was absolutely nothing at Macy's to inspire me.

I wound up with a pair of wide leg pants that seem to be cheaply made. I paid $54 for them because I need them for something particular. I wish I had thought ahead, 'cause I think SG is a better value.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Bird mama said:

Okay, the classic style would never stay on my foot. (High arch and narrow heal). Not a bad looking shoe, just looks like it would hurt my feet.

They look like house shoes, are they for street wear? Obviously, you can see that I have not heard of them. Sorry.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 70sGirl said:

Housecat, I have tried on a pair of Tom's and found them to be very flat and offered no arch support. I mention this because I know you like Orthoheel.

You are right. They are not for me! The teachers at school dress nicely and appropriately, but these shoes ruin the look in my opinion. My friend wears dresses and skirts most days and then these shoes make her size 11 feet look like clown feet. I'm not bashing her shoe size, but I think that you have to take that into consideration. They are awful on her, just as they would be on me because I'm so short.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 snickster said:

They look like house shoes, are they for street wear? Obviously, you can see that I have not heard of them. Sorry.

Must be a California thing.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 snickster said:

LOL - I know, they look like slippers. From what I understand people wear them outside. They're fabric - can you imagine getting rained on?