Honored Contributor

Good Morning All ~ Lola has training today so I will be your guide through AM Style (ROFL).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Morning Bird Mama! How are your little ones today?

I'm so glad it's a gorgeous day. I'm stepping out for a taping at 8:30, but I'll see the first couple of numbers with the gang.

Waving to Lola for later and all the AMS ladies.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Run - my feathered ones are doing fine, thanking you for asking. The sun is shining here and it's a welcome sight. We've had such squirrely weather this week. Are you taping a film or something audio?

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, Bird and Run ... how are you two fine ladies this morning?

I've been up watching Heat with DeNiro and Pacino ... nothing like a good crime flick to get the juices flowing.

Honored Contributor

Hey SoX - I came across two DeNiro movies last night. One was Awakenings and the other was Falling in Love (I think).

Honored Contributor

I think Leah's hair looks cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bird Mama, Run & Sox, Usually by the time I check in on AM style round 7:15 a.m. there are already 200 replies. You gals are so fast and early risers. Our weather now is very cold. Thursday we had rain/sleet/snow. Then 50 MPH winds Thursday night and all day yesterday. Today it is about minus 20 windchill and they are saying minus 40 by Thursday. Ugh. That day DH & I are heading to the UW-Clinic for my 6 month checkup. We did want to do a little shopping, but with temps that bitter shopping will be very little. I am so ready for spring this year. Weather forecast for us is minus temps until at least the beginning of March. I hope Leah has a good show today. The TSV is out of my price range though.

Super Contributor

Good morning! I set my alarm for 4:50 on Saturdays and this might be the earliest I've arrived at this party… usually by the time I unload the dishwasher and make my coffee there are at least 50 or 60 postings.

Honored Contributor

Hey Twinny2 - the weather was stinky here too. At least the winds died down and I didn't lose power. 40 below ?!? - wow

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Housecat ~ what's shaking in your part of the country?