Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 12/29/2018

@LTT1, sorry you had such a long delay, that is awful to go through. Been there, done that, just not quite 4 hours though. Whew!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

We left on Sunday and got back last night.  I had school through Friday and we had a wedding on Saturday, so today is my first day to VEG.  I have a cat on each side of me on the sofa. 

I am contemplating if I want to start (and finish!) a quilt that is "due" by MLK day, when a coworker is getting married.  

Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone! Happy New Year. It amazes me that 2018 is almost over. What a year it has been.  

Yesterday, I went shopping and there were long lines and crowds in every store- Old Navy, TJMAXX, Marshalls. It was as crowded as it was before Christmas. That's always good for the economy. I live near Chattanooga and there is a big shopping complex in Knoxville called Turkey Creek and that is where we went.  It is just off I-40 if any of you ever travel south that way.  I didn't buy much though; I bought some faux suede black pumps at Old Navy and a charcoal sweater with cuffs and collar.  The only thing I need is a pair of short rain/snow boots in case of bad weather and I didn't see any.  

I've been sorting through my closets and pulling out stuff and need to do a lot more.  I need to quit hanging on to things because I think I might wear it again.

i like Leah's outfit today and I will be watching her Monday since I'm off this week.

hope everyone has a good day today!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, were you visiting in the Tampa Bay area? I've been to the Columbia there. Don't know if there are more in other places/cities.
Honored Contributor

I found these, on Etsy, and so I ordered before we left.  They arrived before we did.

All three can be used as pendants, but one of them is also a pin.

They are to wear with my boots, if they ever get here, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I have to whine here...opened up my iPad at 3am Thursday morning getting ready to pack and fly home.

Messsge: “you have been re-scheduled on a different flight.” “Your flight has been cancelled.”

New flight(s): 31 hours later; two flights and beginning at 2:30pm ending at 11:30pm Friday night.  AWESOME

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I watched the video on these jeans after seeing you all talking about them. Leah looked nice in them, I wouldn't wear them myself, but they are cute.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Yes- there are 7 locations of the restaurant.  I have been to three.  We flew into TPA, so the one we usually go to is in Ybor City, when we are arriving/departing.  

Honored Contributor

Ybor City is the one I've been too. Hope you had a good time.
Trusted Contributor

Nice stash @lolakimono!  I love L&T but the closest is about 30 miles away and in a mall area that is mobbed year round - Near impossible to get to.  

You will wear those Lauren sweaters for years!  I have a white/blue stripe that's about 5 years old now and still looks new.  Beautiful C. K. sheath, and that red dress is a beautiful color. 

Wear in good health!