Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 1/30

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox.... She has won two Tony Awards for Broadway....and an honorary PhD from Ball State U in Muncie, IN for "professoring!"  The two classes she taught ended up winning awards for their productions... BSU probably LOVED her!

I don't know her spouse but he is cute... I loved that show "Bunheads" and just set the DVR for "Younger"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I easily go through life without wearing alot of black clothing.  I don't understand the obsession with black clothing, lol.

I love waking up on a Saturday and starting my day with Leah (and all of you, of course).

I have a dental appointment next Saturday - I scheduled it for 10:50 (6 months ago, so I wouldn't miss the show/chat).  Just a periodic cleaning which means I'll be in and out.  Oh wait, maybe 5 years have elapsed so it could be full mouth x-rays.

I asked my dentist last time she did full mouth x-rays if she did it just because an insurance company would pay for it.  She says, full mouth x-rays taken periodically are beneficial for forensic identification in case of you know, something bad.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

BIRD>>>about that Philosophy face "mud."    I have 300 pounds of clay in my studio....come on over and we can use that on our faces....its what the ancients used and those Egyptians all looked really good in the hieroglyphs!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi Cap, how are you and the family doing?

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

OM Gaed the Logo Chiffon Cascade is awful, horible, it looks like what dancers wear to keep their muscies warm

I think Michelle looked good in it with the black dress underneath, the others, no. To me, over a dress is the only way to wear it.

I agree it looked beautiful over the dress but that's it. All other styled ways didn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

Hope you like it, Hillary Duff is adorable as her coworker/friend and Debi Mazer is great as her roommate confident, B likes it so it must be a good show lol

@LTT1 wrote:
@I am still oxox.... She has won several Emmy's for broadway.... I don't know her spouse but he is cute... I loved that show "Bunheads" and just set the DVR for "Younger"

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@capatosta

lol

Honored Contributor
@capatosta... what are you doing with clay at your house? hmmmm?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
Hi Cap, glad to see you!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
@Bird mama, that's why they do them (full mouth x-rays)? Good grief! I'm going to ask them not to do them anymore then.
"To each their own, in all things".