Honored Contributor
@KonaKat, welcome in. Hope you enjoy your sandals when you receive them.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@KonaKat

Welcome!

I think @Bird mama is still sleeping- she is usually our Welcome Wagon.

As a teacher, I love Alegrias as well, but I only have the "clog"  and Mary Jane versions.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several Vionic sandals--ones that are no flip flops-- but wanted to give the Alegria a try. I do hope they work out for me.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@KonaKat

Have you seen these?Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Good Morning

what's up all

anyone see the Marc Fisher show last night some nice sandals, but way too early to even think about buying

Honored Contributor

Good Moring, I joined at the Tig bag, did I miss anything spectacular?  I had a dream that I found an unusual baby bird in my house that needed to be hand feed and I was unfamiliar with the type of bird and what to feed it.  Woke me up, wow, stressful dream, ha ha ha.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, good morning ...

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Good Morning

what's up all

anyone see the Marc Fisher show last night some nice sandals, but way too early to even think about buying

@jackthebear

I did not, but I saw the leather peep toe wedge espadrilles.  Seems like an odd combination to me.

http://www.qvc.com/Marc-Fisher-Leather-Peep-toe-Espadrille-Wedges---Hybrid.product.A274259.html?sc=A...

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Good Morning

what's up all

@jackthebear

I did not, but I saw the leather peep toe wedge espadrilles.  Seems like an odd combination to me.

http://www.qvc.com/Marc-Fisher-Leather-Peep-toe-Espadrille-Wedges---Hybrid.product.A274259.html?sc=A...

I liked those and the fringed flat sandal, but I have a wedge for the summer.

Honored Contributor

I'm on this flippen ,razzin, frazzin tablet and Lola's shoe link isn't working for me.  I have a pair of espadrilles that are leather.  When I get on the real computer, I'll look for a picture.  What looks weird about the Marc F. shoes Lola?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise