Honored Contributor

Good Morning Fashionistas, what's good in your world this week?

My only 'fun' purchase this week was a new blouse from my store (JCP).

Liz Claiborne Ibiza Aves Womens Sleeveless Blouse, Size X-small

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
Good morning @Bird mama, and everyone.
No fashion purchases for me this week, again. I'm on a roll, lol.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Nice top @Bird mama  No fashion purchases for me but, DH and I are updating our wedding bands this weekend. Ours are 30 years old and we both need ones that will slip ove arthritic knuckles easier. 🤣🤣 

Happpy Mother’s Day to all and May your weekend be as amazing as the person reading this right now. ✌️❤️

Honored Contributor

good morning all 

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Enjoy the show with Leah,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e2/19/81/e219815ec8d76ce895ae7a9ca6b1fff7--happy-mothers-day-mom-mothers-day-quotes.jpghttps://i.pinimg.com/736x/84/0b/5f/840b5f30318ea077906c356ddf21069b.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, nice blouse.  After a beautiful day yesterday, we are in for a couple of days of cloudy weather.  Might get a few light showers too.

Snick's, no purchases lately for me either.  That could change in a heartbeat though because after we take the Subaru in for a recall we are going to Kohl's and then having an early Mother's Day lunch with our dd & her family in the Capitol City.

It was a busy week around here and we will be on the road all of next week.  

My infusion on Wednesday went well at the new clinic, but I was sad to hear that my local clinic can't get this new drug, so I will have to get them at this clinic from now on which is an hour+ away.

On Monday we are going to our dgs's band concert.

Tuesday my DH has labs and 6 month Dr. checkup.

Wednesday we are going to my cousins luncheon in town. 

Thursday we are heading to S. IL for my great nieces graduation party on Friday night.  It's too far for us to do the trip in one day anymore.

On Saturday we are hoping to go to KY/TN for a couple of weeks. 

Breakfast will be earlier than normal & then we will be hitting the road.

Leah looks great today too.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

digo, how nice to be updating your wedding bands after 30 years.  We have done it a few times in the last 49 year's too.

jackthebear, hi to you too.

meallen, nice graphic.  This is my 4th year without my mom but we know that she & my dad are smiling down at us.  My sweet mil is 93 years old & we will be seeing her tomorrow.  She was my mom's bf since 1945.

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @Bird mama @twinny70 @meallen616 @jackthebear @godi and everyone!
Beautiful day here on the east coast.  Up late today, saw Chris Botti last night.  Great concert- Amazing, really really amazing talented musicians.  Recomend highly if he ever gets to your area. 

I'm purging today, we have a recycle day here so all the old bills heading to the shredder and lots of clothes and household that the local thrift can sell. 

I was a very good girl this week...watched the budget so I can stay on track to retire soon! 

Hope all have a great week!  Happy Mothers Day to all of you Moms! Relax and enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama Love the new top!  JCP really does have some nice things  Maybe later....

Honored Contributor
I had the TV tuned in to Leah to start the show, but 15 minutes in and I had already changed the channel. I like Leah, one of the best on Q, so it's that I'm not interested anymore I guess.
My last 2-3 weeks have been like a blur, so much going on that I'm exhausted by it all, lol. Today I'm not planning on doing much at all, I need a rest.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the show.
"To each their own, in all things".