Respected Contributor

Today, I'm giving both dogs a bath, and I'll end up as wet as them lol. Last weekend, I vacuumed my drapes and washed what curtains and valances I have. All the windows also have blinds, so I vacuumed those too. I bought the IM TSV cardigan in neutral this week; I've been searching for a cardigan with black/white/pale pink for months. The LOGO dress I was on waitlist for shipped Thursday. I'm getting more into my novel writing mode, making some decisions on where I want the plot to go, how the main characters' developments influence their actions/end results, etc., and I'm anxious for my vacation so I can devote my full time to finishing this year's novel. I miss being able to call my mom & talk out my plot options with her; she was always so supportive and a good listener. After I take a shower & dress, I'm headed for a Southern-Style Tea today. Enjoy your weekend, fashionistas.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  That blouse is so pretty.

@lolakimono  Those boots are gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

I don't need any more jackets right now, and I swear I'm purging and downsizing, but I'm contemplating getting this denim jacket from Macy's. Of course it's on sale for under $40 to help convince me to buy it. Lol. What do you think of it @lolakimono ? Would it fit in my style?

Macy's Denim and Eyelet Jacket.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 05/11/19

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama @Desert Lily @Jtdmum @SoX 

‘’to all who come here, have a great day whether you are a “skin mama” to skin kids fluffy or sleek!

CDEF3895-5711-421F-99D6-E3952610632D.jpeg

And that  goes for all the moms! The moms of furry friends, fuzzy friends, and feathered friends💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I could see this Charter Club jacket with your preppy TH items.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

This little ruffle adds a bit of femininity, from Jou Jou, at $30.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1  and ALL moms ...

Thanks, Loves ... and this one's for you:

Image result for mother's day wishes

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I like the contrast cuff zippers and stitching on the Charter Club jacket, and it does go with that TH preppy look ... I don't need much convincing, eh? lol. And, you're right about the ruffles being my style; I have a denim jacket with a ruffle at the bottom. I wish I were a better purger ... oh well.