Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 05/11/19

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD   I had frozen shoulder twice.  Left shoulder 2004 and right shoulder 2014.  Each time I was given one long acting Kenalog injection.  Maybe your doctor should have given you a longer acting injection instead of giving you the side eye.  

Good luck with the colonoscopy.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Jdtmum, it's so nice to hear that you are having great weather in the East Coast.  Our ds & ddil live outside of Boston and have gone up to Maine the last couple of weekends.  We love visiting the East Coast states & have been going there for over 20 years.

Bird Mama, Mother's Day for me is lunch today with our dd & her family.  It sounds like Zoe was quite a little lady & the lunch was a nice idea too.  The cemetery flowers are beautiful and you are so thoughtful.

I am still ox ox. It sounds like you have made a few good purchases for pool time.  Have a fun summer.

LTT, great looking cardigan and no, I haven't heard of those cupcakes. They look good though.

Lola. Beautiful boots and Ruby slippers.  Wear them in good health.

Sox. It's so sad to hear that another neighbor passed away from a heart attack.  I hope that you have a wonderful lunch with your ds and ddil.  Cute bag and matching top.

I took a shower, did a mani and a pedi & enjoyed a cup of coffee with a donut and a bowl of blackberries.

It's time to get my DH up so that he can have breakfast and do his Saturday morning indoor chores.  He mowed the lawn yesterday so that's good for a little while.  

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Yes- they went on sale after I bought them, due to their bank holiday.  They would not do a price adjustment. Shuperb is the store, but it might be easier to buy from eBay.  They remain in 38, 39 and 41.

ARIZONA 1013634 (Nar) Ladies Birko-Flor Two Strap Sandals Magic Snake Bordeaux

Product Code: 1013634
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Bird mama 

Those are so pretty... very thoughtful.

@jackthebear 

She still yells “mommie” at everyone.

What is “seared Ahi” supposed to look like?

what has that in connection to clothing and makeup

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Sounds like you had quite a week with the shoulder. Hope it starts to feel better 💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I've never tried a knit athletic shoe (in reference to A351784 presentation).

I don't know why I think they would stretch out quickly.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@gidgetgh talked me into these ruby slippers, but they haven't arrived yet.  They were shipped from England.

ARIZONA 1013634 (Nar) Ladies Birko-Flor Two Strap Sandals Magic Snake Bordeaux

@lolakimono - I tracked the second pair I ordered and it looks like they made it to the U.S. yesterday. Delivery should be soon!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I've never tried a knit athletic shoe (in reference to A351784 presentation).

I don't know why I think they would stretch out quickly.  

don't think so I have some adidas sneakers and they are really comfortable and have a low "collar" at the ankle very supportive 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Some others have mentioned the frozen shoulder to me as well. I had to google that term to see what this is. My Drs have never called my problem this. Now I'll have to google info on this Kenalog injection. When I see my Drs on whatever ails me I make it my duty to educate myself so when I see them I understand what they talk w/me about and can ask the right questions. I hate to not be in the know prior to therefore making me just 'take' for granted what they tell me along with any med(s) they suggest or give me.

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 05/11/19

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear

ETA: Mally right...mommie let’s do this, etc.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~