Honored Contributor

I will be heading over to the pet cemetery today to put these out on the dog's/Ma's grave.

Yea, you read that right.  My Ma's ashes are with her dog Woman Wink

I've been decorating the dog's graves for for 27 years and I try to find something different.  I found these in Meijer's right before Easter. 

I've been charging the solar panel and waiting for the weather to turn.  They light up with the most delicate little fairy lights when it gets dark. 

IMG_2599 (310x400).jpg

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Mally . yelling 

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat 05/11/19

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama 

Those are so pretty... very thoughtful.

@jackthebear 

She still yells “mommie” at everyone.

What is “seared Ahi” supposed to look like?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

When I worked, I held analyst positions.  I spent nearly a decade in IT (the job I was made for) and had no problem figuring out code.  For reasons unknown to me, anything related to the legal papers associated with home ownership seems to stump me.  Not the mortgage - I understood that no problem.

I was talking to my middle sister the other day and said you know, it just dawned on me that my property taxes come with my name (maiden) and my late husband's name on them.

So she tells me, oh, just go to the county clerk, take the death certificate, pay the fee and they will remove his name.

After I got off the phone with her, I fell down the internet rabbit hole and was online until after midnight.  I researched types of deeds, the difference between lender title insurance and owner title insurance.

My beloved late sister was my real estate agent and I know one call to her would have cleared up my confusion.  I was near tears and really missing her at midnight that night.

We bought the house as two single people with joint survivorship so I know it's legally mine.  The more I read, the more I realized that there is no urgent need to change anything.  Maybe I'll revisit it later this summer Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   LOVE the ruby slippers! Now I need a pair. Are these birkies by chance?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 

Seared ahi is cooked about 1/2 way, it is done on the top and bottom and raw in the center, mmm seared ahi is a fav

@LTT1 wrote:

@Bird mama 

Those are so pretty... very thoughtful.

@jackthebear 

She still yells “mommie” at everyone.

What is “seared Ahi” supposed to look like?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

87F07247-80FF-4231-BEE7-EFD218C807C3.jpeg

These will be arriving for a summer treat.

ETA: “Denim and Co Linen pants” (not able to post pictures)

These did arrive and they are great too, but I may send them back because they will need a massive hemming session with the tailor.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I see the cute sandals.  I don't see a photo of the item requiring hemming.

Honored Contributor

I'm laying low this weekend, foods less and less this week, liquids all day today, internal cleanse tomorrow. You know what this means - colonoscopy 9AM Monday morning. I'm not at all concerned and I'm glad I'm doing this test again. Expecting zero surprises in results, DH glad he gets to take the day off to take me.

Other than this, not much going on here today or this past week for that matter. Last Sunday DH gave the poodle a good haircut especially his legs. This dog's just too hairy!!!  This coming week Wallace is heading to his Vet for his wellness & shots updates. Thursday I'm getting a haircut & dye job, both necessary LOL. My salon gives us a cost break for birthday celebration which will my girl will apply so that'll be nice too although my appts aren't that pricey anyway.

Saw the Dr this past week for another cortizone shot in my left shoulder as January's shot wore off and I can feel the pain again. I could tell he was none too pleased with me asking him for another. He did it but wasn't very nice/friendly in this appointment. I'm betting he & his asst talked about me after I left, whether or not I was really needing another shot. He was relunctant I could tell with his attitude. I'm thinking I won't be seeing him again which is too bad. I'm guessing he thinks I'm not helping myself at home with doing my own self-help maintenance. Whatever Dr., thanks anyway for your help.

Hoping our weather gets back to the 70s again - it's chilly here today and tomorrow, rain this past week. It's VERY green out though, love that. Great week to you all. Happy Mom's Day to all who are.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Denim and Company Linen Blend Pullon Pants.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Linen-Blend-Pull-On-Full-Length-Pants.product.A352127.html?sc=SRCH

There are slso shorts in this blend. The fabric is really great, in my book.

4BF0A49D-DAD3-470D-8DB3-410D87AD24E4.jpeg

Here they are but  I chose the blue.

@Bird mama 

Sorry...technical difficulties!