Honored Contributor

Is anyone doing something special in honor of Mother's Day tomorrow?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

So whatcha been doing @Snicks1 ?  

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, it looks like a beautiful day out, still chilly out, thought it did get warm for an hour or two last night.

Bought some bathing suit cover ups from Swimwear 4 you, they should be here on Tue, need to return the ones I bought from Beals, I did not liek them. We go to the pool at every weekend and sometime during the week, it is right around the corner, so no need for anything more than a cover up 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

It just dawned on me that I never followed up last week regarding Zoe's communion.  As it turned out, the sun came out, the temps warmed up and my outfit was warm enough for me.  Zoe looked like a miniature version of Audrey Hepburn in her dress and veil.  I got choked up a little bit when I arrived at the church and saw her.  It was a lovely mass and the dinner afterwards was equally lovely and delicious.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Is anyone doing something special in honor of Mother's Day tomorrow?  

watching the rain?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  Our weather improved a bit around here and the sun has been shining (on and off) for the past couple of days.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @jackthebear @Snicks1 @Jtdmum 

Good morning everyone!

Thunderboomers here...oh joy 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good morning @Bird mama @jackthebear @I am still oxox 

@Snicks1 @Jtdmum @godi @meallen616 and anyone else I missed who didn't appear in the dropdown box.

I went out for HH, which lasted until 8:30 with my former coworkers (including work spouse) and then BF joined us too, so we stayed for dinner.  Pusses didn't like that we were away all day, so they were frisky at 11, 12, 1:30, etc. so by the time I got up today it was like getting up early to take a flight to nowhere.

It was teacher appreciation week, so I did appreciate myself enough to buy a few things. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I had been admiring these for several months, so on Tuesday, after the standardized testing day from $%&@, I went to visit them.

I found a 20% off coupon, and then the rebates that day were 15%!  It seemed too good to pass up, and they arrived last night.  The leather is very supple right out of the box.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Good morning!

Has anyone ever tried “Cupcakes by Melissa?”

They are  sold more up there in NY. (Also available from Amazon)

That’s what I got!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~