Honored Contributor

Good Morning Dawnie

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hi Dawnie.

Bird, it would be interesting to know. As for me, no it hasn't increased my shopping, but you never know what others are going to think is a good deal.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor
On 3/7/2015 Bird mama said:

Sooo, not to start an argument or anything, do you think the reduced S/H has helped fashion and jewelry sales?

For me, it has hindered my buying. I now think twice. It could cost me $10 to get something that doesn't fit with return shipping. It's ok, saves money. I'm looking at HSN more these days.
Honored Contributor

I think people have figured out that the S/H is basically the same- they raised prices to discount the shipping.

I think it has cut down on those people who order multiple sizes of something to try it on from home.

I am still waiting for the IM paisley scarf video. It's almost a month and they still don't have it loaded.

Honored Contributor

Godfreak has a new fashion post up.

G.I.L.I. Knit Maxi Skirt with Side Slit{#emotions_dlg.scared} Gili

So LR and so wrong, where is the giant obi belt to wear with

Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2015 lolakimono said:

I think people have figured out that the S/H is basically the same- they raised prices to discount the shipping.

I think it has cut down on those people who order multiple sizes of something to try it on from home.

But how many times do "you" take more than one size or color to try on in the store. I do it all the time. I can't tell how a color or size will look or fit.

With all the chit chat the hosts are doing now the viewer can't get adequate info on fabric content, idea of sizing etc

Honored Contributor

I had an interesting conversation with ATT the other day. Before I switched cell phone providers, I paid my bill on 2-4 for the period of Jan 24th through Feb 23rd. My sister told me (she also left ATT) that she received a partial refund. So, for grinnies, I called customer service (for the Mobility arm of ATT) and was connected with a person for whom English is not a first language.

That was a first for me, with ATT, but I rolled with it. I thought I had a simple question but after 15 mins of explaining myself I asked for a supervisor. This guy gets on the phone and he sounds like the girl reps dad. I asked about the partial refund and he says NO. I thanked him and disconnected the call.

So I called ATT home phone to find out about the off shore customer support. I was connected to a really good male customer service rep and I was able to put on a stop on the junk mail from ATT. Also learned a lot about u-verse internet.

Honored Contributor

I wish Favorite Son would join and weigh in on that GILI skirt

Hello there Jackthebear

Honored Contributor

I wish Favorite Son would join and weigh in on that GILI skirt {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hello there Jackthebear

Good Morning

Super Contributor

Good morning, ladies! Wonderful to read your news... Loves enjoy PA and safe trip home! Glad the flight worked out.

Bird, sorry about your JCP coat. This is the best time to pick up winter bargains... hope you can still find your perfect coat!

I've been editing up the wazoo, it's fun and I can see the light at the end. Woohoo!

Last night I saw a wonderful film called the Retrieval. Beautifully done with a Lenten theme, though not overtly a religious film.

Off to turn on the tv. Been enjoying some of the fashion shows on breaks from work.