Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2015 Bird mama said:

Well, gotta hit the road. The coat won't walk itself back to JCP {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Yay! 40 degrees! Drive safely and have a nice day.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor
Bye bye Bird! Have a great day!
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/7/2015 lolakimono said:

Morning, Twinny2- are you getting ready for your Mexican anniversary trip?

I am so excited that I can hardly stand myself. Our 45th anniversary is next Saturday. We are bringing our 3 DGC to our place after school on Friday. We are renting a Limo & taking them to the Capital city to meet their parents for lunch. I have wanted to do this for a long time. Then we are flying out on Wednesday with some good friends.
Esteemed Contributor

Twinny - we're here every Saturday, whether or not AM Style is on the air (lol). Join in any time.

Bird, I read each week. But try to watch Leah.
Esteemed Contributor

Dawnie and OXOX - I've got an appointment around noon to pick up my tax paperwork. I dropped it off on Feb 20th and didn't get a call saying they were done. When I received my state refund on Thursday, I called my accountant and said, so, when do you want me to pay you?

Maybe they are free this year. LOL.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/7/2015 twinny2 said: I love to read all of your posts. You gals are so speedy. LTT, Lexi sounds so sweet. Have fun with the new baby when he comes. Lola, you sound like a great teacher. Bird, I love your bird stories too. Snickster your project sounds very nice. Dawnie and FS I like your posts too. Hi to anybody I missed. Gardening is not my thing, so I am having some Kindle fun. DH is off to his men's breakfast at church. When he returns, I am meeting friends for lunch. We are in for a nice warming trend. Hopefully it lasts for a week or so. Not much snow on the ground as we have had a decent winter.
Honored Contributor

I have news - my eldest niece is expecting her second child

YAY!;
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

~

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Not only did I order the grey coat, I also added in this oatmeal jacket. JCP was having an additional 20% off - couldn't help myself and if I am lucky with the fit I will have two new winter wool coats for $100.

Avanti Zip-Front Hooded Wool-Blend Coat - Talls

I like your coats, Bird, and will wait for your reviews! Hope you enjoy them!
Honored Contributor

Sorry for leaving the AMS chat early... There was a flurry of "baby-related" activity going on over there. Yes, LEXI is precious...

twinny, your anniversary plans sound wonderful!