Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone

Just a quick question.  The Nuage jacket Carolyn showed this morning looked to be a little big on her.  I was wondering if anyone heard what size she was wearing?  I looked at the video, but it was an older show with Courtney.  I know she says she usually wears a L, so Im wondering if she had the L on, cause then it would run a little big.   TIA

Frequent Contributor

Saw the show.  She mentioned it was a large and it did not look big to me on  her.

Honored Contributor

They must cut out the labels for her and sew in new ones.

Respected Contributor

@meem120, QVC has now updated the video to the one with Carolyn. She does say she's wearing a large. 

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped   Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

@meem120   I don't think it looked too big for an outerwear jacket, but it did fit more relaxed then the description's "semi-fitted" statement.  One of the reviews (taken with a grain of salt) gave it a runs a little large ranking. 

The jacket fits Carolyn great across the stomach, hips and rear, which is usually where other large sizes appear quite snug on her.  Conversely, her shoulders are smaller, giving her a very good fit in large at the shoulders. 

With all that said, I purchased the jacket in cream, and sized it based on how it fit Carolyn and the suggested measurements.  I sized down one from my normal Nuage size.  I hope this isn't a trial and error situation, but I'm giving it a shot.  I'm very happy with my other Nuage purchases.

Honored Contributor

She said large and it fit her perfectly, it wasn't designed to be tight and form fitting.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Yes, I thought the jacket looked great on her too.  I tuned in late and didnt hear the size.  I thought perhaps it was an XL because it did fit her so well across the tummy.   Thanks so much for your input and all the other ladies. I ordered the cream as well.  

Honored Contributor

Best thing to do is check the garment measurements chart posted in a link on the product page. That way you can compare your measurements to the actual measurements of the garment and get a good idea how it will fit on your body.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

They must cut out the labels for her and sew in new ones.

Having my coffee this morning and you made me LOL

Always thought when she mentioned what  size she was in my thought was that just can't be. Now I know I'M not alone in my thinking she has  to know that it seems that the Q and other channels have gone up to 5X so just be truthful and put on the right size .

Just like age ,size,weight is just a number or letter in my opinion but honest  only since I got older.