Re: AM STYLE LIVE CHAT 7:00 8/12 👗

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1

@jackthebear

@Eliana

@Blingqueen023

@Snicks1

And anyone else who joins...

Good morning! With no cat in my bed, I slept in a bit (until THIS cat was screaming for breakfast).  I am the guest cat schlepper for the vet this a.m., so I will only be here for part of the chat.

We have been busy cleaning/arranging (mostly I have been) so that she can have the art space instead of a home office. Have taken loads of donations to the church's thrift store, a local elementary, and 8 large black trash bags yesterday to the dump.  I am getting pooped!

@lolakimono  Good morning right back to ya!   I love your fashions you post on here.  When my two cats want breakfast Max and Tony sits in front of me without moving and just stares at me.  They won't leave until I get up and get their breakfast.  They do the same thing when dinner time rolls around  Bless their little hearts.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023

Please, please! I'd like to think...

Well, The Lone Star State... place of my birth, love of my heart... but oh it is HOT!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Eliana

So many beauty items and so little time 😴😴😴

@Blingqueen023

I am from Texas but sometimes wish I could be from NYC!

I'm trying very hard to remember who from here is from NYC? Let's think of a sophisticated person!

I'm a Brooklyn-ite/Long Islander born and bred- and in NJ now. I visit  NYC often [will be there tomorrow] -  does that count?? !  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, reunion #1 was on July 23, so I have had a little break, lol. It was a ton of fun. But, I have another event scheduled for Aug 21, the pool party on the Solar Eclipse Day. Whew, I'm getting too old for all this, lol, but it's fun, albeit a lot of work involved. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Eliana

@Blingqueen023

I'm trying very hard to remember who from here is from NYC? Let's think of a sophisticated person!

I'm a Brooklyn-ite/Long Islander born and bred- and in NJ now. I visit  NYC often [will be there tomorrow] -  does that count?? !  Woman LOL

@Ibby114  Yes! that  counts!!!   Lucky you!  i'm in the boring Washington, DC area and wish i lived in NY.  It's a city of nonstop happenings.  Shopping is great, food is fabulous there, the shows, etc.  Have a fabulous time tomorrow.  NYC is on my bucket list.  I'd love to get back there for a visit and a good hot corned beef sandwich, lol

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023

Please, please! I'd like to think...

Well, The Lone Star State... place of my birth, love of my heart... but oh it is HOT!

@LTT1 It may be hot, but the barbarque I bet is delicioius!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023@lolakimono

2382501E-E6F2-4BD5-9129-B86099ABD0EC-52527-000026EE9E0F9E5C.jpeg

Can't stand how funny the look on the face❤️

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

So now your mom will have a studio in which to paint!

How nice!

Honored Contributor

Bronx born , lived in Brooklyn for 14 years and we are now in Westchester, I am not sure any of the regulars live in Manhattan, which is what most people consider "the city" even though it really has 4 other boroughs.

@Ibby114 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Eliana

@Blingqueen023

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I woke up at 6:00 a.m. & thought that it was Saturday.  Today I overslept.  Nothing exciting going on today.  Just getting my walk in & the farmer's market.

Our new Qwik Trip which replaced our smaller one had Grand Opening M-F.  Such fun.  I cooked very little because they had pizza slices, BBQ rib sandwiches, nachos/cheese sauce, breakfast sandwiches all for a dollar & free soft drinks, cappuccinos & coffees.  I think that our whole town was there several times.

Time for coffee & some fresh fruit for breakfast.

Hope that you all have a great weekend.