Honored Contributor

there is none,

the forums are working 

I guess we will try next week

Honored Contributor

I turned the tv on at 7A expecting to find Leah but no not this weekend, yet one more with huge displays of christmas holiday stuff. Boy, camera scanning around the Q house it is loaded to the ceiling too!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I turned the tv on at 7A expecting to find Leah but no not this weekend, yet one more with huge displays of christmas holiday stuff. Boy, camera scanning around the Q house it is loaded to the ceiling too!!!!!

I turned off the tv, CiJ is the most boring thing to me, I can't relate on so many levels

Honored Contributor

I hear you for sure not relating, me either @jackthebear

I turned it off too and tuned into practice 3 with Formula 1 auto racing in Hungary this weekend - if you're at all interested in this world wide sport. Later this morning will be qualifying for the race held tomorrow. Right now it's raining - or did, making the track very wet. After tomorrow's race they'll take their month long break to pick up again in September for the remaining 10 races for this season.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I hear you for sure not relating, me either @jackthebear

I turned it off too and tuned into practice 3 with Formula 1 auto racing in Hungary this weekend - if you're at all interested in this world wide sport. Later this morning will be qualifying for the race held tomorrow. Right now it's raining - or did, making the track very wet. After tomorrow's race they'll take their month long break to pick up again in September for the remaining 10 races for this season.

I put on the Golf Channel

and the Sonos to listen to some Joni 

Respected Contributor

A little disappointed, I'm ready to start getting some fall fashion even though we're still a long way off. Not a fan of the host but love VPH and have been tempted already but am forcing myself to behave. Hope y'all enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @jackthebear   Your post was so succint that it made me laugh.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

When I tuned in Dan was presenting something covered in glitter.  Tis the season, whatcha gonna do.  I picked up a t-shirt and sweater on sale at JCP.  One was clearance and one was a doorbuster.  I'm dating myself when I write that everytime I read or hear the word doorbuster I think of the blue light special at Kmart.  It makes me nostalgic Woman Embarassed

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Good Morning to all SS.....soooo, no style w/Leah so just a quick Check In & Check Out. Not interested in Christmas right now.  Maybe if I had some good lookin' Fall outfits to view I'd be more receptive.  Glad I am now able to access the forums. Fingers crossed for us all to chat next week.  Enjoy yourselves this week and stay healthy!  Off to watch GD play final softball tournament before college departure and then a house tour.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning @jackthebear   Your post was so succint that it made me laugh.  

thanks my sister accused me of brevity once,