Honored Contributor

While watching a few days old recording of Amy Adores Accessories, there was another line of athleisure clothing presented. It’s no different IMO to Cuddle Duds or Anybody Loungewear...even same price point.

Has anyone else seen this? Why do we need three choices or more, if you count most other lines getting in on this look?

Honored Contributor

Re: ALTERNATIVE APPAREL BRAND?

[ Edited ]

I saw the presentation, I believe it's called, Alternate Apparel.  My opinion?  The more choices the better!Smiley Happy  Isn't that what this board has pleaded ad nauseum? 

I never purchase Cuddl Duds (after my first purchase, which I returned).  Their material feels squishy to me.  I love the Anybody line.  If I see anything in this new line that looks good, I'll definitely try it.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't have good luck with Cuddl Duds either.  After the first washing the fleece pants pilled like I've never seen before!  Won't buy it again.........I do like Anybody though and Soft and Cozy on HSN is better qaulity.

Honored Contributor

That brand touts eco fleece...contains organic & recycled materials that are sustainable. I'm actually glad to see it here and I hope other clothing manufacturers start doing the same.Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

The more choices, the better.

People are complaining about the same brands day after day.  Now there's a new brand, and people are still complaining. 

Can't win...

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That brand touts eco fleece...contains organic & recycled materials that are sustainable. I'm actually glad to see it here and I hope other clothing manufacturers start doing the same.Woman Happy 

@SilleeMee

I like the organic cotton clothing from Alternative that I have purchased. I agree, more manufacturing should be sustainable.

Honored Contributor

Why not?  Does Macys or Lord & Taylor have only one or two brands of leisure wear?  Would you make that same comment if any other retailer added a new line...of anything?  QVC is a retailer and they add new brands as all retailers do.  I think that's actually good thing because so many posters here constantly ask for "new".