Honored Contributor

The feature that makes it a no go for me may delight you Woman Wink

Express wide leg-elastic waist.jpg

I wont say I'm not a little bit tempted....reviews are good and they're on  clearance for 39.99. 07439847C at Express

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I have pants very similar ... from of all places QVC!  Back about 2005 or so they had cotton/linen blend striped pants with wide legs.  But - no glitter.  Can't remember the label, but it was NOT D&C.  

I have brown, red and dark blue.  The jacket that came with them was sort of tweedy ... but basically the same style.  The jackets were gone years ago, but I still wear the pants.  (I got one set from QVC and picked up the other two from Ebay.)

They wear "like iron."    No one would ever think they are so old!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Just looked at the Express website .... some jazzy pants!  I'll have to check them out next time I'm "shopping."

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I hadn't shopped there in literally decades but apparently they've gotten some cute things again! I haven't tried any of the pants but the shirts and blouses are very nice

Honored Contributor

A228327

I think your anti Joan Rivers but I know you were looking for shirts like this! And they're true turtlenecks!

I'm having difficulty tagging again!@@ALRATIBA 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thanks .... the style is perfect.  But

• I'm "philosophically opposed" to buying anything with Joan Rivers' name on it, and
  • Even if it  was some othe label ... it's cotton and I don't want cotton.  I'm looking for a poly/span or rayon/span blend.

In the meantime .... I've been removing the sleeves from some of my long sleeve t-necks.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I like them but they were a little pricey for what they are! Maybe Antthony will do it again in the rayon span