Honored Contributor

ALBERTI LAST NIGHT

[ Edited ]

I  loved Alberti being part of last night's 5 hour fashion line up. I think it cut down on a lot of craziness. He does add some professionalism...loved his bright pink scarf. He's always well prepared and describes the products in detail. 

His talents have been wasted cutting up cakes and steaks for too long.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   Agreed.  I've always thought Alberti could sell anything.  He comes across very genuine.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to add it was nice to see at least one of the shows decide to vary the hosts. It tends to get stale with the same hosts as expected.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree .. One of my favorites .. He is a class act ....

Trusted Contributor

Alberti could sell me a bra.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

AND he was not dressed in pajamas, knit cap AND he didn't use readers that he put on and took off and put on and took off...

Respected Contributor

I really have always enjoyed his presentations.

I am sick to death with pajamas and who wears a ski hat indoors with their pjs???????

Valued Contributor

@PAlady wrote:

Alberti could sell me a bra.

Hilarious!

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I really have always enjoyed his presentations.

I am sick to death with pajamas and who wears a ski hat indoors with their pjs???????

@hennypenny A ski hat indoors?  Uh, I hate to admit it, but I have, on cold, blustery nights, when I don't want to crank up the heat. If my head and ears are warm, I'm much more comfortable.  

Contributor

Alberti raised the bar! I watched longer and enjoyed the whole show much more. He is enthusiastic and genuinely interested in everything he presents without resorting to forced silliness and weird outfits. I hope he joins Fashion's Night In permanently.