Honored Contributor

ALBANY LOOKS FANTASTIC IN THE TSV....

Just saying....if you are slender and have long legs...these pants work.  She looks as good as Lisa Rinna does in the TSV--!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: ALBANY LOOKS FANTASTIC IN THE TSV....

[ Edited ]

I agree!  Albany looks good in everything.  I'm 5'3", and my legs are stubs compared to Albany's endless gams, so I will pass.  Amy Stran is shorter than me, but she looked good in them too.  She had high-heeled sandals on, though, so maybe that's the key for shorter people.

Regular Contributor

If you are slender and have long legs, what DOESN'T work?  😀   I am an average weight and height but I have good legs so I'm hoping they work for me.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@IShopQ wrote:

If you are slender and have long legs, what DOESN'T work?  😀   I am an average weight and height but I have good legs so I'm hoping they work for me.

Spoiler

They will.  You will be fabulous in them!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm short and fat--can't decide what color pants to buy.......lol

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I'm short and fat--can't decide what color pants to buy.......lol

You will look FAbU!  Try the black...they may be in stock!!!

Honored Contributor

Too bad they didn't make these in talls because those women would have worn them well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Albany always looks good.  I thought that the pants were a tad on the short side on her.  It could have been the flats giving that illusion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I agree!  Albany looks good in everything.  I'm 5'3", and my legs are stubs compared to Albany's endless gams, so I will pass.  Amy Stran is shorter than me, but she looked good in them too.  She had high-heeled sandals on, though, so maybe that's the key for shorter people.

okay....i am shorter than amy, too....but if i have to wear high-heeled shoes to look good in these pants, i'll be looking good after falling flat on my face........lol

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

okay....i am shorter than amy, too....but if i have to wear high-heeled shoes to look good in these pants, i'll be looking good after falling flat on my face........lol

Really, nanana?  Well, I look like Corporal Klinger from MASH when I walk in heels.  So there!  LOL!