Honored Contributor

AGRA PIMA COTTON REVERSIBLE KIMONO

On sale at Peruvian Connection.  I really like the colors, but I would prefer a closure.  I understand why there isn't one, due to the reversible nature.

100% Pima cotton

Honored Contributor

Re: AGRA PIMA COTTON REVERSIBLE KIMONO

What a beautiful blend of colors and this kimono looks so comfortable and light, very nice garment!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have ordered from this company.  Absolutely beautiful quality, everything is one of a kind.

Honored Contributor

Would you wear it on the reverse side, @lolakimono?  If not you could put on a fixture or brooch of some sort.  It's very pretty 😍 

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Would you wear it on the reverse side, @lolakimono?  If not you could put on a fixture or brooch of some sort.  It's very pretty 😍 

@tansy 

I might, but generally if I'm wearing short sleeves, it's because it's hot, so then I don't want a sweater, and if it's cold enough to wear a sweater I would want to be able to close it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono    Pick your favorite side and get and hand sew a frog closure on the jacket.  Fabric stores used to sell them.... don't know about now but they can probably be found online.

Screenshot_20210713-204919_Amazon Shopping.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

My first thought was that it's a manageable length. But I too wish it had a closure; even just one. I'm not sure where I would put it though!

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono  Check out Magnebutton on Amazon. I have one that I use for a suede shawl I got in Italy. I can use the button then my hands are free. I have also used it on other scarves as well. I tried to copy the image but no luck. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

The kimono is very pretty. I have one about the same length and I wear it often. I prefer kimonos without any closure; if I want closure I'll wear a jacket or sweater instead. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

So cute.