Honored Contributor

Re: AG introduces it's newest jean The Seamless

Interesting but I don't care for the style myself. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the email on them myself this morning.   It's

the AG "Farrah" which is a 9.75" rise minus the side seam.

I love the classic  "Farrah" fit with that perfect 9.75" rise and own quite a few in the regular length which is a 31 inch inseam.

The only thing that enticed me was the color "petal

pink" but they are all ankle with a 28" inseam which is too short for me.

I'm going to pass on these for now until I get to their store and try them on in person.  The designers must be bored or something taking away the side seam. lol.

Honored Contributor

Some years ago I read an essay in the NYT Sunday magazine in which some wag wrote that every woman has the perfect body at some time -  usually for 15 minutes the summer she is 18.

Those jeans would have been great for me, but my 15 minutes passed long, long ago!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, but I'll take my jeans with seams and enough fabric to make them pants and not casings.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like them. The rise and length would be perfect for me, But I'll stick with my seamed J.Crew skinnies. I have them in both denim and some colors.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

They look a lot like Spanx jean leggings.

I love Spanx. But their denim skinny jeans do have side seams & crotch seams. I like their leggings, but prefer without crotch seam. Side seams, not big deal.

But these do resemble leggings jeans.

Honored Contributor

The jeans look like leggings even more so without the seam down the side of the leg.  I absolutely do not like jeans that fit skin tight like leggings.  If I want leggings I will wear them and when I want jeans, I want jeans with a straight cut but not plastered to the legs.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

I think the last timeI felt that squished was the week before I was born.

LOL!!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The skinny has always been an unforgiving style, but it didn't prevent women that shouldn't be wearing to wearing them.  Women are going to wear what they want to wear.  I'm a 2 & can wear them, but no longer do. I can wear a boot cut, but I refuse to wear them.  I much prefer the cigarette. That's my jean. Ironically I'm posting this wearing a Rag & Bone skinny I got about 5 years ago. I dug them out this morning because it was a bit cooler today. 

Honored Contributor

The look like the white footless dance tights that I wear under my white pants.