Honored Contributor

A collection of bespoke jeans from AG, in three styles, multiple inseams.

THE B-TYPE DIFFERENCE
Unlike traditional denim grading, which measures varying waist sizes against standard inseams, B-Type takes all the variables into consideration. With a focus on key fit details like knee breaks, tapering, and leg opening, every B-Type jean offers custom proportions for a made-to-measure silhouette.​

Type 1- legging ankle

This B-Type features a legging ankle silhouette cut in a mid-rise waist with a contoured fit from hip to hem.

EMP180905MOS_2

Type 2- cigarette

This B-Type features a cigarette silhouette cut in a mid-rise waist and straight fit through the thigh, finished at a tapered hem.

EMP162705MOS_2

Type 3- Straight

This B-Type features a straight silhouette cut in a mid-rise waist with a straight fit from the thigh to hem.

EMP148605MOS_2

$198

Honored Contributor

Re: AG B-Type for Women

[ Edited ]

Honestly jeans shouldn't be that difficult.  It's getting too confusing.  Sometimes too many decisions and choices just take the fun out of something that's just simple.  Give me a choice of straight, boot cut, or tapered ankle with a full length hem.  Mid rise where jeans should sit.-- at the waist.  That's why they describe sizes in waist size.  

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 

There ARE so many choices, but that's all right with me.

I've got the jeans I wear that work for me and I just don't look at (seriously) or buy anything else.

The ones pictured fit too low and close for me, but I'm a fashion dinosaur!