Honored Contributor

AFFORDABLE LUXURY GROUP, INC. -- Handbag Brands

I've noticed the same woman as the brand ambassador vendor for four different handbag brands on QVC:

1. Aimee Kestenberg
  2. American Leather Co.
  3. House of Want/HOW
  4. Poppy Grey

A quick internet search shows that the Affordable Luxury Group company is a holding company founded by Aimee Kestenberg.  It owns the first three of those handbag brands.  It probably also owns Poppy Grey, but I cannot find that.

Just curious.  

I do like seeing more good looking faux leather handbag brands like House of Want and Poppy Grey.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AFFORDABLE LUXURY GROUP, INC. -- Handbag Brands

Good for Amy. I like and own a few of her bags.

No faux or Saffiano leather bags for me.

Honored Contributor

I order from Q Patricia Nash bags and off Nash's website, so, I know I'm getting the real McCoy. Not paying any money for knock offs or fakes.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I order from Q Patricia Nash bags and off Nash's website, so, I know I'm getting the real McCoy. Not paying any money for knock offs or fakes.

For a few dollars more I can get real leather that will last forever. No fakes, vegan bags for me either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never seen seen an Aimee K bag I have even been tempted to buy.  She is a partner in all these companies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I've noticed the same woman as the brand ambassador vendor for four different handbag brands on QVC:

1. Aimee Kestenberg
  2. American Leather Co.
  3. House of Want/HOW
  4. Poppy Grey

A quick internet search shows that the Affordable Luxury Group company is a holding company founded by Aimee Kestenberg.  It owns the first three of those handbag brands.  It probably also owns Poppy Grey, but I cannot find that.

Just curious.  

I do like seeing more good looking faux leather handbag brands like House of Want and Poppy Grey.

Look for Telfar bags.  Check their website and maybe even Ebay.  They are faux (not my style) but their stuff sells out very very quickly.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life