Regular Contributor

A94105 - D&C SlimLeg Classic Waist 5-Pkt Stretch Leggings

I am ALWAYS on the lookout for things that are comfortable, fit well, and I can wear to work. I wear jeans to work nearly every day and the ones I have are starting to get a little old and worn out.

I am short (5'2") and it's hard to find a jean that has the right inseam. I just purchased a pair that were 28" inseam and it's too short to wear my usual shoes with. I do not like the look of too short.

I'm thinking about trying these leggings as they have a 29.5" inseam which would be perfect for me.

For anyone that has these, could you tell me how you like them and how they fit. I don't want something that will be glued to my skin but will be a little bit more loose like jeans would be.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

D&C leggings

Occasional Contributor

Re: A94105 - D&C SlimLeg Classic Waist 5-Pkt Stretch Leggings

These are my absolute favorite jeans.  I am 5' 4" and they are the perfect length for me.  I like having the elastic waist in the back, I love the fabric and the slimmer legs.  The colored ones (black, burgandy, etc.) are fantastic too.  I actually wear them as dress pants.  I have at least 3 of the denim and 1 of each color.