Esteemed Contributor

$83.21 for cotton gauze pants.  Sacre Blue!!  I know prices are over the top, but seriously

Trusted Contributor

The price is RIDICULOUS. Gauze is NOT an EXPENSIVE material. NOT surprised by the price when I saw it was LOGO. The pants are NOTHING SPECIAL. They look like a $15 item from WALMART.

Respected Contributor

Ridiculous prices - I just can't ...

Esteemed Contributor

@Spacrazy @layla2450   It's an insult to our intelligence.   All Q prices have gone up and I understand as they've gone up everywhere, but the price for a gauze pair of pants is insane.   Her clothing prices are just crazy, most of which I wouldn't be caught dead in

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat  Exactly - it's an insult. When I see the price of something I immediately figure in S&H and tax so that $60 is now close to $70. I'm noticing the hosts immediately blab ...so, for only $12 today it's yours (of course referencing Easy Pay). At times it can be very misleading.

Honored Contributor

I wanted this gauze hoodie from Soft Surroundings.

But at $89.95 it's requiring a little longer thought.  But I may get it; I love how it doesn't look like the thin/flimsy gauze you can find anywhere.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have made out very well with the sale Macy’s is having.  I need some more summer clothes that suit my casual lifestyle at home.  Just can’t believe my bargains.  I already have clothing for the few dressier type occasions for summer.

I have always been a bargain shopper.  It’s a matter of principle for me.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I have made out very well with the sale Macy’s is having.  I need some more summer clothes that suit my casual lifestyle at home.  Just can’t believe my bargains.  I already have clothing for the few dressier type occasions for summer.

I have always been a bargain shopper.  It’s a matter of principle for me.

@PamfromCT , I have been buying more from Macy's as of late. Great sales, fast shipping! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

$83.21 for cotton gauze pants.  Sacre Blue!!  I know prices are over the top, but seriously

The reviews were very negative. Most said the pants were ill fitting and they returned. I think people get so caught up in the moment, they just can't wait. Sadly, the return shipping is very costly for just trying on an item.

Honored Contributor

Gauze is a very clingy fabric. Looks and feels nice but that's where it ends for me.