Esteemed Contributor

A516232 Sizing Question on Dream Jeans, please

When purchasing these crop Dream Jeans (first time for this line), I read the size chart and ordered a size smaller to fit my waist and hips. They have arrived and the waist and hips are a perfect fit in a Size Small. However, I'm concerned these might shrink when I launder them before wearing! 

Those of you who own this line, please help me with my crazy decision. Should I have ordered my normal Size Medium and expected the item to shrink in the laundry? I always wash before wearing, but have never had anything shrink before so didn't expect this to happen. But have never had a fabric like these Dream Jean crops either! Bought them for a weekend in on a lake in MN (which will be chilly) and think they will be ideal. Just need to make sure they will fit me after I launder them!!  Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

To return for my Size Medium or keep the Size Small with fits before laundering? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A516232 Sizing Question on Dream Jeans, please

@BirkiLady    I've had many pairs of Dream Jeans and have never had them shrink.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A516232 Sizing Question on Dream Jeans, please

@Kachina624 

That's encouraging! This Size Small fits like a glove and I really like the style with a zipper front and five pockets.

Frankly, I wasn't too thrilled about having to exchange them; QVC did not send a packing slip or Return Label (no surprise there). Didn't want to hassle with CSR over asking them to mail a label (like I'm asking for the moon!!). 

Thanks so much for your response!! I'll keep them. Smiley Very Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.