Trusted Contributor

A460641 - Denim & Co - Waffle Knit Swing Top

Has anyone ordered this top and what is your opinion about the fit.  I am on the fence about ordering.  Do you need to size down, I usually wear a size Lg, should I order a Med, I carry my weight around my middle section, I like the looseness of this style but afraid it may look like a maternity top if I order in my usual size then have to go through the hassle of returning it.  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: A460641 - Denim & Co - Waffle Knit Swing Top

[ Edited ]

I do not own this particular waffle top but I wanted to say I have another Denim & Co. waffle top (A452046) made of the same fabrication and I really like it (medium weight, no shrinkage when washing on cold, I hang to dry, hasn’t faded).  Hopefully another poster can advise you as to sizing for this one but if not I would look closely at all the “click here” measurements and see what will fit best. 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love this:  the color, the shape. the fabric

Not so much:  the neckline, wish it was a regular vee 

Edit: the purple is no longer available...

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd .....did you order this in your regular size, there are no reviews written for this top.  Thanks for your input.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoCal Bred I understand your dilemma.  QVC is trying to sell fashions on TV with no models.  The top has a pretty neckline, attractive seaming and like the cotton ploy material for durability and limited wrinkling, but hard to say what it would look like on a woman.  The thin model in the super short video, the top sticks out in the front.  The host does demonstrate that the top goes straight out from the chest, which means the tops smallest body measurement is the bust.  So if I was buying, I would look at the bust measurement and buy the top that has the measurement just slightly bigger than mine, and the top would most likely "fit".

But since I don't really know what this looks like on women because QVC chose to use only a small video snippet and no live models, I would not buy.

Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe ....Yes, I agree it is a cute top, I have been debating for several days and I'm afraid that because of the style, it may add too much fullness to the stomach area and I don't need that, even if I sized down, it may be too tight around the shoulder and arm areas, so with that said, I think I will pass on this.

Respected Contributor

@SoCal Bred i dont care for the swing part of top.i have waffle tops that i love,but they dont have that swing looking effect