Esteemed Contributor

Re: A396455 Denim & Co. blouse booboo

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

How hard is it to ask a local French teacher how to say or write proper French? Moi, je parle français. I speak French. I also speak English. I become annoyed when spelling or speaking go wrong...not among friends in an email or kids who are learning spelling and grammar. When one's job is in media communication, or marketing, or selling products from any country, the standards should be high. To me, it's not asking too much to expect correct language in those contexts.

@Vivian    It might be somewhat of a problem in a Chinese garment factory.  

first laugh of the day.....thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper , I loved RLM designs back then and I purchased the peace necklace. When I discovered it was upside down, I contacted them that I was returning it; still had to pay shipping, they didn't consider the item defective. Shame on him for not fessing up he'd made a mistake. Kind of like when silver prices went up so much and he started coating brass in silver. That was surely defective because every single piece of his brass had the silver wear off after some time. He sure had me fooled...but I still love most everything I got of his in his early days.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925   That was awful on QVC's part -- not to refund you in full!   

A few posters stood up for Robert and argued that the Peace sign can also be upright, and mean something slightly different.  But that was not the point at all.  We all reasonably know what it looks like 99.9% of the time, and it was marketed in all QVC graphics the correct way.  

It seems QVC used those very few posters' explanations of the different Peace sign to refuse to call it defective and give a full refund.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's insulting that they are still selling this, and people defending this makes me sad. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan