Valued Contributor

A372783 This is their idea of "new"  and they wonder WHY they are doing so poorly! LOL

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor

Just my opinion but those are UGLY

Esteemed Contributor
Well, I'm no fashionista but imho the soap I watch needs new writers, this vendor needs new designers, and, the Q needs new buyers! Bring on the Levi's!
Respected Contributor

I don't like them, but even if I did, I wouldn't pay that price! But that's me. Jeans are not a fashion item I'm willing to spend a lot on!

Esteemed Contributor

That's an easy pass for me.

ETA:  Especially at that price.

Respected Contributor

I don't like them. What I REALLY don't like, though, is how short they are on that 

model. I don't care what the "rules" are these days but in my opinion, anything with a bootcut or flare at the bottom needs to be long enough so that the shoe isn't exposed like that. For me, it's to the ground on bootcut. If I want to show off a shoe, I wear skinny jeans or slim pants with no flare at the bottom.  I do not like the flare being 8 inches off the ground. It is a very unattractive look to me. Yes, that's "to me."  

Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

A372783 This is their idea of "new"  and they wonder WHY they are doing so poorly! LOL

Add sandles, a peasant blouse, frayed hem and a flower in my hair and I'm transported back to hippy time.  Everything old is new again.  

Frequent Contributor

I had these pantts in the 70's.  They were men's jeans, made by Brittiania and they were unhemmed.  At 5'6" and 105 pounds there were no womens pants small enough to fit me and they were all too short.  The men's were too big in the waist but the length, with boots, was amazing.  Women's sizing has come a long way since then!  The product description does say the inseam is 32 inches, so they won't be that short on everyone.

Super Contributor

I would wear them if 1) I was 30 years younger 2)  about 5'7" and about 120 lbs  and 3) I had $150 bucks to blow on jeans.  but, I'm late 50's, short and thick waisted and don't want to spend $150 bucks on jeans LOL  I'm thinking the women like that aren't shopping on QVC..  but idk

Honored Contributor

Those aren't my jam and they are definitely way too short on that model.