Contributor

For those of us who like the first colors of this item I say that 2 new colors, yellow and mint green are now available. I cannot write another review under this item number because I've already written one for the original colors. So, after being on waitlist since May I now have both new colors of this sweatshirt. Yes, 3 tries on waitlist to get this. think these new colors were delayed in transit. However QVC entered the new colors way back in the spring. The price has not changed. So, if you are a fan like me now is the time to order. Enjoy, colors are lovely.

Valued Contributor

@32degrees

Very nice! Love the yellow.

I've been happy with all my Zuda purchases.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Love the shape of this sweatshirt and the mint/yellow are beautiful. $60.00 is a bit on the high side for a sweatshirt. The reviews were good, most said it ran large and sized down....@32degrees, did you size down or find that the regular size was best.

Contributor

It is best to use the garment measurements provided after the description of the garment. I can wear an xs or s. If I wear another layer underneath I like the larger size. The price is 53dollars not 60 dollars. Hope this helps. I find Zuda's garment measurements very helpful.

Esteemed Contributor

@32degreeswrote:

It is best to use the garment measurements provided after the description of the garment. I can wear an xs or s. If I wear another layer underneath I like the larger size. The price is 53dollars not 60 dollars. Hope this helps. I find Zuda's garment measurements very helpful.

1. The price is $53 plus $3.50 s&h plus applicable tax. It is $60.00 plus to get it home.