Honored Contributor

I iron every week have forever. Don't bother me.  LOL

Honored Contributor

car.gif  @Kachina624 

On our way , Tues.   wish they would hurry up and show the top !

Honored Contributor

Told you , girls, that would blow out ! I know what will move .

SOLD OUT!

Honored Contributor

A cold front blew through here today on 40mph winds.  It's supposed to be 40° tonight.  Don't forget your jackets.  Warming up to high 80s next week-end.  This weather is unreal; we should be in 90s.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

yeah, I got a 'few' jackets hahahhha maybe I'll wear my new Logo A350580

love that thing. Most of her stuff is too kinky kookie, but, jacket is fantastic.

Maybe a sweater. Just hope you all don't have hail I"m sick to death of hail.

We didn't have all this hail up in Ind. Go figure. Last night it poured down.

He can't keep up with the mowing !

@Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Cute top and I saw Amy in it and liked it. Do you really think it wise to have sized down on a button down top?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  The only hail I've seen in Albuquerque is very small and not very often.  I think the plains are more likely to get hail.  Have you heard about dry lines?  They are a rare weather phenomena seldom found in the world where dry desert air meets moist gulf air causing extreme weather.  There is one that follows the NM/Texas state lines.  You live close to it and so did I in Midland but not here.  That's why you're likely to get severe thunderstorms, tornados, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SharkE 

Cute top and I saw Amy in it and liked it. Do you really think it wise to have sized down on a button down top?

good point there. Got to thinking about it and I know the hip area will be fine, so, I can always button it up from the bottom and wear a cami and leave the top buttons unbuttoned if I can't get the top buttons buttoned. Like the gal in the lime top did.  she was a 1x and I'm a 'L' in Gary's tops, with this one being "oversized and cut generously" and the bust is 44.5 I'd rather have it a tad small (it's got 2%spandex too) then that big ol' poof at the butt area.

In his oversized tee's I can wear a 'M', so, I'm taking chance. LOL

Your funny LOL   @Andreatoo 

Valued Contributor

Colorado just had a hail storm half an hour ago.  I don't think winter will ever end here.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

Colorado just had a hail storm half an hour ago.  I don't think winter will ever end here.

@LexaMom.  I heard the San Juans got more snow over the week-end.