Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise.  How do you like A351563?  I'm still trying to decide if I like it.

@Kachina624- I like all three colors.

Honored Contributor

I never [hardly ever] wear prints.  But I love bold colors, designs, and I wear print or multiple colored assessories nearly every day. 

When I saw A351563 I thought, I love it!  That medium blue with the orange border would look fantastic with my white slim/skinny jeans and white strappy sandals, at least I hope so.  I love the crepe material which should be quite flowy.  I'm looking forward to getting it. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I received A351563 today in the medium blue with the orange border.   It’s a winner.  😃.  Very flowy light weight material and beautiful print.  It also goes well with dark blue jeans in addition to white. Did you receive yous?

Honored Contributor

So, is anyone liking the D&Co top I started this thread about? LOL

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

So, is anyone liking the D&Co top I started this thread about? LOL

I like it in the coral and the new stone colors.  It looks like it has a couple good reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   I received A351563 today in the medium blue with the orange border.   It’s a winner.  😃.  Very flowy light weight material and beautiful print.  It also goes well with dark blue jeans in addition to white. Did you receive yous?

@itsmagic  I have not received mine yet — I cannot wait!  I’m so glad you like it.  Thank you for the review!!