Frequent Contributor

Re: A308774 Lisa Rinna Jumpsuit

[ Edited ]

Hedge

During Saturday Morning Q with host Kerstin  someone mentioned how do you use the restroom in the jumpsuit and without answering the question (maybe it was more of a comment)  Kerstin pulled on the jumpsuit to show how much give it had and said she was able to get in it in seconds even over her other clothes. During the presentation I didn’t see zippers and there was no mention of a zipper but there possibly could be one. I am thinking one would step into it based on how Kerstin responded (showing its stretch ability)

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's cute.  However, no petites! (And, only two sizes left, neither of which fit me.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked up Lisa rinna's jumpsuits. I'm going to assume it's the one marked new and for one piece dressing I don't think $50 is unreasonable but then I don't think there's anything particularly special about it either. There was no mention of a zipper or buttons.

I've only seen one Rinna piece that grabbed my attention and that was a vest

I just checked on the vest and while it's only sold out in one color in one single size it's still $70 on clearance! I guess it's going to be there for a long long while